Author Topic: In the Arizona Audit, Words Matter  (Read 690 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
In the Arizona Audit, Words Matter
« on: September 27, 2021, 03:07:34 pm »
In the Arizona Audit, Words Matter
Ted Noel

Posted: Sep 27, 2021 12:01 AM

Leftist news outlets are trumpeting the idea that “the Arizona Audit proves that Biden won!” And Just The News says that “the final count of votes in the state's largest county of Maricopa showing President Joe Biden won Arizona was accurate.” Certainly the argument is over. So why is President Trump still claiming that the election was rigged? He didn’t become a billionaire by being stupid.

This is one of those times when we wish that people would have used more circumspect language. Both the Arizona auditors and John Solomon committed a cardinal error that has allowed the Left to celebrate victory and ignore the fine print. Both note that Biden got more “votes” than Trump. That conclusion is incorrect, because it ignores the rest of the story.

A vote is an indication of preference cast by an eligible, registered voter. It must be cast in the time, place, and manner prescribed by law. Anything else is not a vote. In Arizona, it is cast on paper ballots and read by machines. All the “accurate count” showed was that the machines counted the pieces of paper accurately. That’s all machines do. They do not count “ballots.”

The canvass did not answer the primary question, “How many of the pieces of paper were lawful ballots and how many should have been excluded because they were not lawful votes?” All the “accurate count” proves is that there was no outside effort to tweak the numbers by changing them by some direct internet chicanery. But it does not prove that Biden won. Or not. And that is the problem.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/tednoel/2021/09/27/in-the-arizona-audit-words-matter-n2596508
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: In the Arizona Audit, Words Matter
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 07:13:45 pm »
So, according to the MSM an illegally cast ballot is no different than one legally cast. Have I got that right?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 07:16:17 pm »
So, according to the MSM an illegally cast ballot is no different than one legally cast. Have I got that right?

In a word?  Yes.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 07:21:18 pm »
We have a long, rich tradition of secret ballots.  There is no way to tie the illegal voters' registration to an actual ballot.  We can identified who voted illegally, but we can't say positively how they voted.

Demanding specific illegal votes is an impossible goal, which is why the leftist media demands it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 07:27:09 pm »
We have a long, rich tradition of secret ballots.  There is no way to tie the illegal voters' registration to an actual ballot.  We can identified who voted illegally, but we can't say positively how they voted.

Demanding specific illegal votes is an impossible goal, which is why the leftist media demands it.

And that is all we really need to know on a going-forward basis, because it tells us that the system is simply too weak, and too vulnerable to errors and fraud to provide elections that can be relied upon, and quite honestly, it is a bedrock principle of democratic government that elections must have a strong indicator of reliability - they must be robust to precisely the sorts of shenanigans our system is not - or else there is no reason to demand that the losing side accept the result of the election, other than through the application of rank violence and force.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 07:36:44 pm »

All true, but I do think we can say that voting boxes that contain only votes for one candidate are HIGHLY suspect!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2021, 07:38:12 pm »
All true, but I do think we can say that voting boxes that contain only votes for one candidate are HIGHLY suspect!

Sure we can, but that's not proof of fraud.  888mouth
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2021, 07:44:04 pm »
Sure we can, but that's not proof of fraud.  888mouth

At this point I'm ready to go back to the days when we voted on election day on paper ballots which were counted by hand and recorded on paper tally sheets.  I've done it before and can do it again!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2021, 08:37:17 pm »
At this point I'm ready to go back to the days when we voted on election day on paper ballots which were counted by hand and recorded on paper tally sheets.  I've done it before and can do it again!

I've been there for decades, @Bigun.   9999hair out0000
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2021, 08:43:44 pm »

I agree.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 09:27:14 pm »

Agreed.  Voting electronically has done nothing but make room for fraud. Mail in voting and early voting also has done nothing but make room for fraud.

Also, go back to voting on one day period.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2021, 04:05:57 am »
Agree with the last six or seven posts.

It was pointed out that the current system simply isn't robust enough to ensure that a small margin in a high volume vote election can be trusted.

We need a system we can trust.

But we need it in place before water pipes break and people pull ballots out of their arses.