Author Topic: WATCH: White House can't answer why US won't open Canadian land border but lets in visitors from all  (Read 145 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
WATCH: White House can't answer why US won't open Canadian land border but lets in visitors from all over the world

White House Press Sec. Jen Psaki on Thursday was hit again with a serious question as to why land travel is still prohibited to the US by Canadian citizens. She dodged the question.

The reporter starts in, "Starting in the beginning of November, people from 33 countries, for instance, Iran, where 15% of the population is fully vaccinated or Brazil 39%, India 15%."

"And then we look at Canada: 71% of people are fully vaccinated, and still the border will remain closed. So obviously hasn't it's not a...:

"People can fly from Canada, right?" interjects Psaki

"But they can't drive through the border. I mean, it's not easy to drive from Iran or from Europe, but, much easier from airplanes"

"People are fully vaccinated, so it's not a health decision. Because if it was, we would, I mean, Canada is is it within the first 15 countries most fully vaccinated in the world?  So it's not a health decision."

Psaki's response was:

"Land [border] restrictions, which as you know, have been renewed through... about Oct. 21. But we're continuing to evaluate and make policy decisions."

"I would say that it is a health decision by requiring vaccinations and we wanted to do it in a way that was equitable. So people who are vaccinated, no matter which country they're coming from, obviously, they need visas and the proper documentation etc. They would be able to come to the United States through that........

Psaki's response was:

"Land [border] restrictions, which as you know, have been renewed through... about Oct. 21. But we're continuing to evaluate and make policy decisions."

"I would say that it is a health decision by requiring vaccinations and we wanted to do it in a way that was equitable. So people who are vaccinated, no matter which country they're coming from, obviously, they need visas and the proper documentation etc. They would be able to come to the United States through that."

https://www.conservativereview.com/watch-white-house-can-t-answer-why-us-won-t-open-canadian-land-border-but-lets-in-visitors-from-all-over-the-world-2655085256.html
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Killer Clouds

Psaki is not a good liar especially when she has to make sh!t up on the fly.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
In so many ways Biden is telling the nation, the vaccination is a scam at best, and a horror at worst, as it likely is.  The government doesn't have to take it, infected foreigners don't have to take it, and many from Canada vaccinated as though the vaccines are nothing more than a scam.  The vaccination scam is being used to try and suspend the Constitution.
I was at the warehouse stores and saw pet ivermectin, the needed medicine to stop co-vid (fendendazole) has been taken out of the medicine now. For government and industry, thats lighting fast!  (Still available on the internet.)
Costco.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 09:38:17 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions