Author Topic: Oklahoma Man Pleads Guilty to Misdemeanor for Taking Nancy Pelosi’s Beer on January 6 — Will Serve 6  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oklahoma Man Pleads Guilty to Misdemeanor for Taking Nancy Pelosi’s Beer on January 6 — Will Serve 6 Months in Federal Prison for the Crime
By Jim Hoft
Published September 25, 2021 at 7:45am

An Oklahoma man pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor after taking one of  Nancy Pelosi’s beers from her office on January 6.

Andrew Craig Ericson, 24, pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building. Prosecutors will drop three related misdemeanor charges in exchange for his plea. Ericson said in a signed statement that he is pleading guilty because he is in fact guilty.

He will face six months in federal prison and a $5,000 fine after he was tipped off to the FBI by someone who had known him since high school.

Six months in prison for one beer?

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/oklahoma-man-pleads-guilty-misdemeanor-nancy-pelosis-beer-january-6-will-serve-6-months-federal-prison-crime/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

He will face six months in federal prison and a $5,000 fine after he was tipped off to the FBI by someone who had known him since high school.

Maximum fine for misdemeanor theft in DC is $1,000.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

He "pleaded guilty to one misdemeanor count of parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol building". That he took Miss Nancy's beer indicates he had gone into an area not publicly accessible.

OTOH, why in Hades did Miss Nancy have anything alcoholic inside the Capitol building?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Hoodat

OTOH, why in Hades did Miss Nancy have anything alcoholic inside the Capitol building?

I suspect at least a quarter of Congress is made up of hard-core functioning alcoholics.  Can you imagine John Boehner lasting more than four hours in his office without any bourbon?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I suspect it's fair to ask when Dementia Nan doesn't have something alcoholic in her office.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So much for equality of punishment.

When you steal from political royalty,you get severely punished for stepping across THAT line.

If he had stolen a beer out of your fridge,he would probably have been fined less than 100 bucks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

He should be glad he did not steal Nancy's ice cream.

Likely 20 years in the pen.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 12:30:08 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

WTF??  For a beer?

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

I've had Safety, Health, Safety, and Security in my work portfolio (before retirement) I can accuately say that in  99.9% of corporate America, having personal alcohol on site will either generally get you (1) Immediate termination  or in some companies (2) Suspension or other "last chance" discipline with alcohol counseling.

Just another of a million examples of Congress' rules for thee, not me.

This stupid charge is one notch above Jaywalking, and just another example of the new norm of handling Conservative Political Dissadents.

My last question, is why didn't get a trial relocation, and get 12 Okies to hear his case.  Hell, He might have been acquitted.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 01:32:18 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I suspect it's fair to ask when Dementia Nan doesn't have something alcoholic in her office.

I am somewhat surprised beer is her drink of choice.  Maybe she just keeps it around as a chaser for the Bourbon?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

When you steal from political royalty,you get severely punished for stepping across THAT line.

If he had stolen a beer out of your fridge,he would probably have been fined less than 100 bucks.

He would not even get that.  The only reason is because I don't have beer in my fridge, because I buy it by the keg for my tap in the Castle Bar.  If I did keep beer in the fridge, I would have already told him "Beer is in the refrigerator, help yourself."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am somewhat surprised beer is her drink of choice.  Maybe she just keeps it around as a chaser for the Bourbon?

@Cyber Liberty

Probably as an offering to any of the peons from her district that visit her office. No need to furnish peons with the good stuff,and let's face it,her typical voters are "D U M" dumb.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella

WRONG. He would have gotten shot.
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline verga

Six months in prison for one beer?

Yeah, but it is really good beer. Nothing but the best for the lush.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.