Author Topic: Graham told Trump he 'f'd up' the presidency: book  (Read 736 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham told Trump he 'f'd up' the presidency: book
« on: September 26, 2021, 05:00:49 pm »
Graham told Trump he 'f'd up' the presidency: book
By Joseph Choi - 09/26/21 11:42 AM EDT

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reportedly told former President Trump, "You f'd up your presidency" earlier this year when attempting to advise him to accept that he lost the 2020 presidential election.

This apparent bit of hard truth from the South Carolina Republican was shared on Sunday by renowned Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward while he was discussing his new book "Peril" on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Host Chuck Todd asked Woodward and book co-author and fellow Post reporter Robert Costa how they would characterize the attitude Graham and former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows had towards Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"We quote conversations between Senator Graham and Trump, in which, Lindsey Graham says to Trump, "You f-' up your presidency," at one point just a couple of months ago. The authors said Trump hung up on Graham and then called him back a day later when Graham said to him, 'I would have hung up, too,'" Woodward said.

"The core conclusion that Graham has is you lost a close election. Face it," said Woodward.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/573985-graham-told-trump-he-fd-up-your-presidency-book
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Graham told Trump he 'f'd up' the presidency: book
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 05:31:33 pm »
Someone as connected as Linzy to every aspect of government is accepting that this election wasn't rigged?

He is a liar, and doing massive CYA on his failing political career.  There is a reason his last of 4 elections was his narrowest win yet. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 06:00:26 pm »
Golly how much has changed since Lindsay groveled before Trump begging him to endorse his candidacy for reelection.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 10:23:48 pm »
And Lady Lindsey is such an authority on this because of all the times she has ran for the Presidency?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 10:42:09 pm »
And now he's pretending he wants Trump to run again? Idiot.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 03:05:33 am »
Heck....blame me...I gave the idiot a campaign donation. 8888crybaby