Author Topic: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won  (Read 2675 times)

Online Kamaji

Re: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2021, 09:32:05 pm »
You'd think the democrats would be more interested in this facet of it, since they like to claim that Hillary won.  I have a feeling they will jump right back on that bandwagon the next time a Republican president is elected.

That is, if another Republican is ever elected president.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2021, 09:50:13 pm »
yes and thank goodness for small favors.

That's right... That's the meat and potatoes... There might be more, and I would hope so... But all that 'more' would be gravy.

I like gravy. 😊

Offline libertybele

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2021, 09:52:41 pm »
That is, if another Republican is ever elected president.

The way things are going right now, the chances of that happening are slim to none.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2021, 04:23:23 am »
No I'd be convinced. Because if that evidence did appear they would be in prison already most likely. So convincing wouldn't even be a question.

So if someone goes to prison for election fraud, you would then concede that fraud took place, tainting the result?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2021, 04:25:10 am »
In other news, JFK was never murdered since no one ever went to prison for his murder.  Same goes for Mary Jo Kopechne.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #80 on: September 28, 2021, 08:44:16 am »
Right.  The way that Hillary Clinton is in jail for having transferred classified information on an insecure personal server, and provided access to classified information to people not entitled to see it (Huma's ex-husband).

The way that Joe Biden is in jail for tax fraud.

The way that .........

Trump had 4 years to prosecute her didn't he?

Strange how nothing is his fault.

• Technical
« Reply #81 on: September 28, 2021, 08:45:54 am »
So if someone goes to prison for election fraud, you would then concede that fraud took place, tainting the result?

If there was some sort of concrete allegation about a specific person or persons doing a specific something, and it had good evidence, then going to prison wouldn't be necessary.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #82 on: September 28, 2021, 10:54:08 am »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Catch anything from what?  Please be specific.  Who is the poster that did something that equates to what KevinDavis did, and what is it that he/she did?

So you don't have a problem with 50,000+ illegal votes deciding our elections?  Might as well own it, because that is EXACTLY what you are supporting.  But at least be honest about it.  Fraud is fraud.  You just happen to be someone who supports fraud.
50,000 votes illegally counted, when the "margin of victory" was 11,779 votes?

Yeah, that should be enough to get anyone's spidey-sense tingling.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #83 on: September 28, 2021, 10:57:08 am »

Funny how that works. Trump is not a prosecutor.

That job falls upon the DOJ.

The same DOJ that investigated and investigated, and found, well virtually nothing.

The same DOJ that sat on Hunter's laptop...

I'm having flashbacks to playing intermural football in college and seeing the Refs were from the other dorm.
Amazing what they didn't see until I 'accidentally' tackled one.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Kamaji

« Reply #84 on: September 28, 2021, 11:06:55 am »

Since when does the president make personal decisions to prosecute?  Since never.

Wow.  Your TDS is really, really pernicious.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #85 on: September 28, 2021, 12:04:59 pm »

Yep, chalk that up to all bark, no bite Trey Gowdy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #86 on: September 28, 2021, 12:13:45 pm »
Since when does the president make personal decisions to prosecute?  Since never.

Wow.  Your TDS is really, really pernicious.

More like he's an officer of the Liz Cheney Fan Club.  There have been literally 1000's of posts here of examples of democratic fraud last year. Why they choose to ignore them, is beyond me.

Too bad they can't just dislike Trump the person like me, but hightly support his agenda which at last look is about 90-95% aligned with Briefer values.    Many, and plenty here absolutely hate him because he speaks his mind

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #87 on: September 28, 2021, 01:41:31 pm »
If there was some sort of concrete allegation about a specific person or persons doing a specific something, and it had good evidence, then going to prison wouldn't be necessary.

We already have that with the Arizona audit.  Same goes for Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, etc.  But you knew that already.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #88 on: September 28, 2021, 01:51:18 pm »
Yep, chalk that up to all bark, no bite Trey Gowdy.

How so? Gowdy was just a member of congress and had nothing to do with prosecutions.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2021, 01:54:11 pm »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2021, 02:00:35 pm »

Reminding us all once again that, since no one has been arrested and sent to prison, the Biden family has never been guilty of trading public office for graft and wealthy people really do appreciate Hunter as an artist.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #91 on: September 28, 2021, 03:12:40 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Kamaji

« Reply #92 on: September 28, 2021, 03:33:42 pm »
We already have that with the Arizona audit.  Same goes for Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Nevada, etc.  But you knew that already.

I'm gonna "borrow" that image!

Online Kamaji

« Reply #93 on: September 28, 2021, 03:34:19 pm »
Reminding us all once again that, since no one has been arrested and sent to prison, the Biden family has never been guilty of trading public office for graft and wealthy people really do appreciate Hunter as an artist.

Exactly.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #94 on: September 29, 2021, 07:34:09 am »
You really should use this:
 ////00000////

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #95 on: September 29, 2021, 09:18:58 am »
The 2020 election is just one of what will be many chapters of fixed elections.  With a fully corrupt media, the sheep of America will remain clueless.

Really, who in their right mind believes Biden got 81 million votes?  Just not real votes is all.  Manufactured votes, many of them!

• Technical
« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2021, 06:35:16 am »

That job falls upon the DOJ.

The same DOJ that investigated and investigated, and found, well virtually nothing.

I'm having flashbacks to playing intermural football in college and seeing the Refs were from the other dorm.
Amazing what they didn't see until I 'accidentally' tackled one.

Again, it's never Trump's fault. Not like he appoints the people who can do that or anything.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2021, 06:41:56 am »
Again, it's never Trump's fault. Not like he appoints the people who can do that or anything.

You really believe that proven election fraud in Arizona is Trump's fault?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

• Technical
« Reply #98 on: September 30, 2021, 06:45:17 am »
You really believe that proven election fraud in Arizona is Trump's fault?

Did I ever say that? I was talking about the lack of prosecutions under Trump's tenure.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #99 on: October 01, 2021, 08:52:16 pm »
I don't do brain surgery, either. NOT MY JOB, just as prosecuting people isn't his.

As for the people he appointed, their perfidy is commonly the stuff of legend.

They might see it as loyalty to their fellow Swamp creatures, but any oath they took the the Constitution was bullshit.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 08:53:08 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis