Author Topic: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2021, 08:30:42 pm »
Come on...stop with the insults...

You gonna ban them like you banned Kevin Davis? Doubt it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2021, 08:44:03 pm »
The audit concluded what we knew all along: that fraud was widespread enough to cast doubt on the outcome of the election, but impossible to prove the real results due to the secret ballot.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2021, 08:55:40 pm »
Please reveal all the "hard evidence." I'll wait for the kraken or whatever.
What's sad is that all of you appear to be pretty intelligent people. But you've been sucked into a whirlpool of lies by the ultimate conman. You have to snap out of it. Trump's been lying to you for ten months. Break out of the spell.

If you have been paying any attention at all, the evidence has been given to you many times. This Audit was chock full.

It's hardly my problem you refuse to look. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2021, 08:56:33 pm »
The audit concluded what we knew all along: that fraud was widespread enough to cast doubt on the outcome of the election, but impossible to prove the real results due to the secret ballot.

And that is what I've been saying since the Audit was proposed in the AZ Senate.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2021, 09:00:02 pm »

He only posted here to call Briefers "stupid" and "morons," ever since the fraudulent election.  Other than that he did not post at all.  If you have a problem with that, take it to PM.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2021, 09:07:23 pm »
Now just stop it, and face reality. Reality is good for you.

Aren't you insisting everyone accepts your opinion @goatprairie ---- which agrees with the media's proclamation that Biden won "fair and square" because the audit found a suitcase with $1,000 for Biden----- and it doesn't matter that $600 is monopoly money.

The scope and depth of the fraudulent votes documented by this audit are staggering and criminal.  Where is your outrage that the cornerstone of our Republic will be dust ----  unless and until this fraud is addressed and eliminated and those responsible held to account?

What drives your need to look the other way?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2021, 09:28:10 pm »
Aren't you insisting everyone accepts your opinion @goatprairie ---- which agrees with the media's proclamation that Biden won "fair and square" because the audit found a suitcase with $1,000 for Biden----- and it doesn't matter that $600 is monopoly money.

The scope and depth of the fraudulent votes documented by this audit are staggering and criminal.  Where is your outrage that the cornerstone of our Republic will be dust ----  unless and until this fraud is addressed and eliminated and those responsible held to account?

What drives your need to look the other way?

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."  I have zero patience for humans that act like that horse.
I will NOT comply.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2021, 09:56:58 pm »

https://twitter.com/MichaelBerrySho/status/1442207731142828033

Michael Berry is right. The electorate are seething. And each disaster Biden has led us into just compounds the seething. Prepare.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2021, 10:12:09 pm »
I put goatprairie on "ignore" some time back, and that's where he will remain.

Too many comrade citizens in this thread are missing the point.

One goal of The Party's "underground election apparatus" is to create enough ballots (in advance of Election Day) so that as many as needed can be drawn "from the reserves" to overload the system.

It's not that "the counting of the ballots" was in error. Indeed, the audit seems to indicate that the pre-audit and post-audit tallies are so close as to be all-but "the same".

However, the apparatus was SUCCESSFUL in that it "loaded down" the system with 50,000+ ballots that (in themselves) may be "creations" of the apparatus, and NOT "of actual voters".

There wasn't going to be enough time to validate these immediately after the election, and any attempt to set them aside would have been met with cries to "Count Every Vote!!!!"

The auditors to their credit were successful in detecting many of these (see the numbers posted in reply 21 above). But consider how long it took them to do so.

Those ballots may be "suspect", but it's of little practical matter now.
They were "counted" on Election Day.
And THAT'S what matters when the apparatus is working properly, fellow comrades.

Lesson concluded!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2021, 02:34:23 am »
Please stop. Biden legitimately won. He's on his way to being the worst president in American history, but he did win fairly.
We have to live with the consequences and try to do better next time. Which means ditching loser Trump to have a chance.
In Maricopa County ALONE, there were over four times as many ballots which should have been thrown out than the alleged margin of victory for the WHOLE STATE.

Not legit. No way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2021, 02:36:29 am »
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink."  I have zero patience for humans that act like that horse.
If they gave out medals for that, I could side my house, shingle my roof, and pave my driveway with them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2021, 03:57:25 am »

Ban who for what?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2021, 04:03:25 am »
Ban who for what?
He has no idea. He’s just here to lob a stink bomb or two. Happens every couple of weeks.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2021, 04:28:53 am »
I've always known that @goatprairie would never believe the hard evidence when it's finally presented.

Well if it is worth anything to y'all, I was waiting for proof, and I am now satisfied. Albeit likely anecdotal, it is not cherry picking... There is substantial evidence of substantial fraud. And enough to throw the match in AZ.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2021, 06:40:05 am »

Well if it is worth anything to y'all, I was waiting for proof, and I am now satisfied. Albeit likely anecdotal, it is not cherry picking... There is substantial evidence of substantial fraud. And enough to throw the match in AZ.

Thank you, sir.  Your assessment means a lot.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2021, 11:35:01 am »
He only posted here to call Briefers "stupid" and "morons," ever since the fraudulent election.  Other than that he did not post at all.  If you have a problem with that, take it to PM.

Eh, lots of that going around. Seems only one "side" ever catches anything from it.

Anyway, read the article, lots of room for improvement in the voting process, which I've always been in favor of. I still don't see any direct evidence of verifiable fraud.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2021, 01:29:29 pm »
He has no idea. He’s just here to lob a stink bomb or two. Happens every couple of weeks.
Yeah, like asking for evidence of fraud is throwing a stink bomb. Good one.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2021, 01:30:39 pm »

Nothing will be thrown. There is no fraud. Biden legitimately won, and Trump legitimately lost. That is all there is.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2021, 01:32:30 pm »
Eh, lots of that going around. Seems only one "side" ever catches anything from it.

Anyway, read the article, lots of room for improvement in the voting process, which I've always been in favor of. I still don't see any direct evidence of verifiable fraud.
I never called anybody here stupid or a moron. Don't make up stuff. I actually said most of you people were intelligent. You're just momentarily taken in by a conman. I hope you all come to your senses eventually.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2021, 02:27:28 pm »

The evidence is better than anecdotal, and I'm glad to see you on the audit threads.
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2021, 02:30:58 pm »
I never called anybody here stupid or a moron. Don't make up stuff. I actually said most of you people were intelligent. You're just momentarily taken in by a conman. I hope you all come to your senses eventually.

This is very true:  You don't throw personal insults as the other did.  I'd never even consider a ban on you.  You might frustrate the heck out of me, but that's well within the rules. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2021, 02:31:35 pm »
Yeah, like asking for evidence of fraud is throwing a stink bomb. Good one.
Like you'd change your tiresome routine when evidence IS presented.

BTW I wasn't referring to you.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 02:36:57 pm by skeeter »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2021, 02:56:09 pm »
Nothing will be thrown. There is no fraud. Biden legitimately won, and Trump legitimately lost. That is all there is.

4x the margin of win in ballots that should have been disqualified - audited, actual evidence - well that's good enough for me. And I really don't give a crap who won or lost - I have no dog in this hunt. But I DO care about the process.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2021, 02:56:31 pm »

You can lead a skeptic to evidence, but you can't make him think.
Let it burn.