Author Topic: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won  (Read 2704 times)

Offline goatprairie

Re: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won
« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2021, 12:08:56 am »
You really believe that proven election fraud in Arizona is Trump's fault?
What proven election fraud? They've done several audits now, and no massive fraud was found. In fact, the recent audit done by the Cyber Ninjas found more votes for Biden. Why do you continue with the claim of proven fraud?

Offline DB

« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2021, 12:40:06 am »
What proven election fraud? They've done several audits now, and no massive fraud was found. In fact, the recent audit done by the Cyber Ninjas found more votes for Biden. Why do you continue with the claim of proven fraud?

You keep repeating false stuff...

There are at least 40,000 ballots identified by Cyber Ninjas that aren't legal votes. Biden won the state with less than a 1/3 of that.

But you already know that - but ignore it...
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 01:58:56 am by DB »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2021, 01:31:27 am »

I'm sorry...did anybody hear a little peep just now? :whistle:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2021, 04:37:23 am »
What proven election fraud?

Audit Results

They've done several audits now

Nope.  Just one audit.

.  .  . and no massive fraud was found.

Au contraire.  The number of illegal votes surpasses the margin of victory by several times.

In fact, the recent audit done by the Cyber Ninjas found more votes for Biden.

More illegal votes.

Why do you continue with the claim of proven fraud?

Why do you continue to insist that illegal votes should be included in the vote total?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2021, 05:22:00 am »
Audit Results

Nope.  Just one audit.

Au contraire.  The number of illegal votes surpasses the margin of victory by several times.

More illegal votes.

Why do you continue to insist that illegal votes should be included in the vote total?

At this point, it's apparent that goatprairie is just trolling. No amount of evidence or reasoning will change his mind. So long as everyone keeps feeding the troll, he will troll. If that's what everyone wants, then carry on.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2021, 07:51:04 pm »
At this point, it's apparent that goatprairie is just trolling. No amount of evidence or reasoning will change his mind. So long as everyone keeps feeding the troll, he will troll. If that's what everyone wants, then carry on.
None of you have proven any evidence of massive fraud. All the discrepancies have been explained, but, of course, it doesn't do any good, because no logical explanation will satisfy any of you. Because, against all the rational evidence, you want to believe that there's no way a rat like Biden could beat Trump fairly. But he did.
Two things can be true: Biden is on his way to being the worst prez ever, but he legitimately defeated Trump in 2020

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2021, 07:52:17 pm »
Evidence does not exist for trolls who refuse to look at it when it's presented.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2021, 08:21:24 pm »
MAGA types demanded an audit.
They got an audit. MAGA types didn't like the (correct) result and are still hollering about fraud.
Gee whiz gang, who could have predicted that?
Because NOTHING!!! will satisfy MAGA types unless it involves Trump heading to the WH and Biden ousted.
If Jesus Christ conducted the audit and confirmed Biden won legitimately (which he did), MAGAs would be
calling Jesus a fake savior and demanding he be removed as savior of mankind.
Face it folks, TRUMP LOST!!! fairly, squarely, and bigly.
Now just stop it, and face reality. Reality is good for you.
-------------------------
Goatprairie............on the mark, yet your sage comments will be sadly ignored; yet why???
Multiple reasons, among them because many self-labeled conservatives are addicted to Politics rather than Principles.
Perhaps more critically is the cold reality that, across the globe and acutely so in the USA, leadership in our daily lives
is effectively non-existent.
As a consequence, this kind of individual is easily persuaded by charlatans & hustlers like Father Divine, David Koresh
& Trump, who they perceive as Messiah/Redeemer types who came to save us, which is beyond absurd.
The infinitely wise Heraclitus told us that "Character is Destiny."
Anyone even remotely familiar w/the history of Trump would know about his lack of character.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 08:55:49 pm by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2021, 08:30:46 pm »
On the mark, yet your sage advice will be ignored, sadly. But why???
Multiple reasons, among them because many self-labeled conservatives are addicted to Politics rather than Principles.
Perhaps more critically is the cold reality that, across the globe and acutely so in the USA, leadership is effectively
non-existent, a daily reality.
As s consequence, these types are easily deluded by charlatans & hustlers like Trump who they perceive as a
Redeemer, in the mold of David Koresh, who has come to save them

hold              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Evidence does not exist for trolls who refuse to look at it when it's presented.
I will NOT comply.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2021, 08:39:29 pm »

There have been literally 1000's of examples provided here at TBR of obvious fraudlent dimocratic vote manipulation the past year.  In fact I remember one industrious Briefer accumulated them in a post that was pages and pages long.    Why the Goat buys into the MSM Blieden narrative is beyond me.

I personally give up and will ignore him.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 08:40:15 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2021, 08:57:24 pm »
None of you have proven any evidence of massive fraud.
no. We've shown it to you. You just pooh-pooh it. Just like those million-dollar challenges who promise to pay someone gobs of money if they can convince them they're wrong... and even after they're proven wrong, they refuse to admit it or pay up. It's con-artistry. You, sir, are part of the fraud.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2021, 08:57:44 pm »
There have been literally 1000's of examples provided here at TBR of obvious fraudlent dimocratic vote manipulation the past year.  In fact I remember one industrious Briefer accumulated them in a post that was pages and pages long.    Why the Goat buys into the MSM Blieden narrative is beyond me.

I personally give up and will ignore him.

And while you're at it, you can ignore Members who calls his rants "sage advice."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2021, 08:58:21 pm »
no. We've shown it to you. You just pooh-pooh it. Just like those million-dollar challenges who promise to pay someone gobs of money if they can convince them they're wrong... and even after they're proven wrong, they refuse to admit it or pay up. It's con-artistry. You, sir, are part of the fraud.

I will NOT comply.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #113 on: October 02, 2021, 10:44:18 pm »
None of you have proven any evidence of massive fraud. All the discrepancies have been explained, but, of course, it doesn't do any good, because no logical explanation will satisfy any of you. Because, against all the rational evidence, you want to believe that there's no way a rat like Biden could beat Trump fairly. But he did.
Two things can be true: Biden is on his way to being the worst prez ever, but he legitimately defeated Trump in 2020

I am in no way considered a fan of Tumpy. And I have drawn a hard line, not listening to all the gossip mongering in the right leaning press. I had declared, and followed through, waiting for the real evidence produced by an official source.

The audit suffices. Gathered under evidentiary strictures, producing a report which cannot be moved and goalposts likewise....

Without access to the electronic vote, relying wholly upon ballots, still enough illegal ballots to throw the deal several times over in one county.

That's 'massive' enough for me.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #114 on: October 02, 2021, 11:19:44 pm »
Goatprairie............on the mark, yet your sage comments will be sadly ignored; yet why???
Perhaps more critically is the cold reality that, across the globe and acutely so in the USA, leadership in our daily lives
is effectively non-existent.
As a consequence, this kind of individual is easily persuaded by charlatans & hustlers like Father Divine, David Koresh
& Trump, who they perceive as Messiah/Redeemer types who came to save us, which is beyond absurd.
The infinitely wise Heraclitus told us that "Character is Destiny."
Anyone even remotely familiar w/the history of Trump would know about his lack of character.

@Absalom

I resent your characterization of those of us who believe the election was stolen. You don't know me nor what governs my thinking. If you did, you wouldn't make the accusations you've made here. I have but one Redeemer. Just One. I don't think of Trump as someone who has exhibited great character throughout his life. What I do know is that he, as a non-politician (and for whom I did not vote in 2016) was in the process of making America functional again. That's why I enthusiastically voted for him in 2020, understanding full well that God has used flawed men to accomplish His plan throughout the centuries.

As to the validity of the election, I've been through this argument before and am weary of presenting my case. FWIW, below there's a link to my position. Take it or leave it. And let me add this: when your country and its institutions (media, Big Tech and corporations included) do not allow open discussion regarding these things, you can bet that something truly nefarious is afoot.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,441286.msg2452932.html#msg2452932

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2021, 12:18:23 am »
None of you have proven any evidence of massive fraud.

This one audit alone proves that enough illegal votes were counted to shift the result several times over.

All the discrepancies have been explained, but, of course, it doesn't do any good, because no logical explanation will satisfy any of you.

That is because we have the integrity to believe that illegal votes should not be included to decide an election result.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Absalom

« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2021, 02:31:00 am »
@Absalom
I resent your characterization of those of us who believe the election was stolen. You don't know me nor what governs my thinking. If you did, you wouldn't make the accusations you've made here. I have but one Redeemer. Just One. I don't think of Trump as someone who has exhibited great character throughout his life. What I do know is that he, as a non-politician (and for whom I did not vote in 2016) was in the process of making America functional again. That's why I enthusiastically voted for him in 2020, understanding full well that God has used flawed men to accomplish His plan throughout the centuries.
As to the validity of the election, I've been through this argument before and am weary of presenting my case. FWIW, below there's a link to my position. Take it or leave it. And let me add this: when your country and its institutions (media, Big Tech and corporations included) do not allow open discussion regarding these things, you can bet that something truly nefarious is afoot.
------------------------------
Jazz, respectfully, it's an opinion forum and you are entitled to yours.
What I asserted were observations/not accusations; so please spare me the bruised ego role.
As for Trump, he has been auditioning his Charlatan Act for about 50 years since his Vietnam
draft dodging days. Suggest it's long past time some voters wised up about him.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 04:49:49 pm by Absalom »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2021, 03:18:31 am »
------------------------------
Jazz, respectfully, it's an opinion forum and you are entitled to yours.
What I asserted were observations/not accusations; so please spare me the bruised ego role.
As for Trump. he has been auditioning his Charlatan Act for about 50 years since his Vietnam
draft dodging days. Suggest it's long past time some voters wised up about him.

Respectfully, 'Orange Man Bad' does not qualify the election as fair and legitimate.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2021, 03:38:06 am »
Respectfully, 'Orange Man Bad' does not qualify the election as fair and legitimate.

It's also not the purpose of the Audit in Maricopa County. 
I will NOT comply.