Author Topic: Thousands of Haiti migrants flee Del Rio, try to reach border again: report  (Read 135 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Thousands of Haiti migrants flee Del Rio, try to reach border again: report
By Samuel Chamberlain   
September 24, 2021 10:10pm

Thousands of Haitian migrants who fled the makeshift encampment at Del Rio, Texas, rather than be deported to their country of origin this week have reportedly opted to lie low in Mexico as they gear up for another attempt to cross into the US.

The Daily Mail reported Friday that some migrants who left the camp under the Del Rio International bridge had been seen buying bus tickets in the bordering city of Ciudad Acuña, Mexico, that would take them to major transport hubs like Mexico City and Monterrey. Some bought tickets for Nogales, a Mexico border city which adjoins a city of the same name in Arizona.

“They just fled back over that river [Rio Grande] and ran. Hundreds and hundreds of them that I saw. I personally saw,” Todd Bensman, the senior national security fellow at the Center for Immigration Studies told the outlet. “They told me they were fleeing because of the deportation flights.”

“If you can just find a way to stay in Mexico, deportation mania will pass and they’ll just quietly cross over somewhere else where there’s no media and no camp,” Bensman claimed to the Daily Mail. “They’re just going to wait for another day and then they’ll cross through. So if the administration is never able to account for another 5,000, there’s only one explanation.”

more
https://nypost.com/2021/09/24/haiti-migrants-flee-del-rio-try-to-reach-border-again-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Thousands of Haiti migrants flee Del Rio, try to reach border again: report
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 03:23:16 pm »
Works for me. No wonder LIEden & Krew hated on use of horses. It was effective!!!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Thousands of Haiti migrants flee Del Rio, try to reach border again: report
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 10:13:26 pm »
"Gentlemen, mount up.
And don't forget to bring your whips!"