Author Topic: Fully Vaccinated Hosts On The View Test Positive For COVID In The Middle Of Show  (Read 434 times)

Online Hoodat

Fully Vaccinated Hosts On The View Test Positive For COVID In The Middle Of Show

Karen Ashley  |  September 24, 2021

Right before Vice President Kamala Harris was to appear on ABC’s The View, fully-vaccinated hosts Sunny Hostin and Ana Navarro seemed visibly caught off guard when they were notified their COVID tests came back positive.

Well, well, well…

Do I even need to say it? I’d hate to beat a dead horse but I guess I’ll leave the horse-handling to the Biden Administration in Del Rio.

Then of course Joy Behar has to defend the tried and (un)true COVID vaccination by stating, “What happened is Sunny and Ana both apparently tested positive for COVID. No matter how hard we try, these things happen. They probably have a breakthrough case and they’ll be okay I’m sure, because they’re both vaccinated.”  .  .  .

https://www.chicksonright.com/blog/2021/09/24/fully-vaccinated-hosts-on-the-view-test-positive-for-covid-in-the-middle-of-show/

Here's two more jabbed persons who were carriers for SARS-2 and were endangering every person they came in contact with.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They are carriers,  now.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Ooh, cooties.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sure the test didn't get mixed up with a Rabies kit?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Kamaji

Sure the test didn't get mixed up with a Rabies kit?

:silly:

Offline mountaineer

Too bad Ana is on the zaftig side. Most of the Covid hospitalizations seem to have involved obese people.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1442163497060634640

Yep. Either the tests are wrong, or the jabs don't work.

Either way, they have a problem with the narrative, which is unraveling anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Yep. Either the tests are wrong, or the jabs don't work.

Either way, they have a problem with the narrative, which is unraveling anyway.
The positive test came from the "rapid antigen test," which has accuracy issues, even moreso than the PCR that is taken at gospel. Rapid antigen tests work pretty well for symptomatic patients to tell if a given virus is the culprit, but have a fairly high false positive rate.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

BassWrangler

Just goes to show you how utterly unreliable the COVID tests are. Their selectivity SUCKS.