Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani: ‘I Don’t Know’ Why Fox News Banned Me — ‘They Haven’t Given Me a Reason’  (Read 295 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rudy Giuliani: ‘I Don’t Know’ Why Fox News Banned Me — ‘They Haven’t Given Me a Reason’

Jeff Poor 24 Sep 2021

Friday, during an appearance on Newsmax TV’s “Greg Kelly Reports,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani said he was not aware of why Fox News had banned him from their network, as reported by Politico earlier in the day.

Giuliani told host Greg Kelly his efforts to expose the contents of first son Hunter Biden’s hard drive were corroborated by the Politico report and by Fox News during the network’s broadcast hours.

“I don’t know,” he replied. “They haven’t given me a reason. They just said I’m banned. The last two weeks, they basically every night have had a report corroborating what I gave to the New York Post. Every time they tell you the New York Post was accurate, I was accurate because I gave the New York Post all their information. I mean the hard drive, the hard drive went from Mac, the guy who got it from Hunter [Biden], to Bob Costello to me to the New York Post.

“I mean, I was accused by Biden during the first debate with President Trump of being a Russian agent with regard to that hard drive,” Giuliani added. “Well, there’s nothing Russian about it. It comes from Delaware. It’s his hard drive with his computer — the hard drive of this computer. It’s clear the FBI actually confirmed that four months ago. So Politico’s story is really just news to the people who refused to accept it. But I mean, also, they never denied it is his computer, ever. All you have to do is take a look at the pictures, and you can tell it’s his computer.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/24/rudy-giuliani-i-dont-know-why-fox-news-banned-me-they-havent-given-me-a-reason/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Gee ... Rudy maybe because your days of credibility are gone.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

Giuliani was far better qualified to be president than Trump. But he ended up sucking up to Trump and got ignominy for it. Now his reputation is ruined.

Offline skeeter

Giuliani was far better qualified to be president than Trump. But he ended up sucking up to Trump and got ignominy for it. Now his reputation is ruined.
I find your explanation concerning Rudy's problems, however well thought out, less than compelling.

However, I can be convinced. Perhaps you can expand on the term "suck up" as used in your thesis.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 01:57:54 pm by skeeter »

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Clearly, Rudy is not sticking to the approved narratives. The greatest threat to the Democrats is the exposure of voter fraud so guess what gets you banned quickly.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline skeeter

Clearly, Rudy is not sticking to the approved narratives. The greatest threat to the Democrats is the exposure of voter fraud so guess what gets you banned quickly.
Exactly right. Without fraud the rats immediately become distant seconds in general, even against the limp GOP.

At least before they complete their do-over of the American electorate.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 02:20:56 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Reason can't be electoral fraud, because the Fox prime time lineup covers that nightly.

Kind of hard to get the visuals of these out of your mind.  This might have been fully innocent, but the optics were awful.

Giuliani fair or not, took a huge hit to his  reputation for it.  Yes, it was a setup, but you'd think he'd be smarter than that to be in that position.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 03:08:51 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

I find your explanation concerning Rudy's problems, however well thought out, less than compelling.

However, I can be convinced. Perhaps you can expand on the term "suck up" as used in your thesis.
As in appearing before a number of courts with absolutely no evidence showing fraud in the last election and looking like a clown. Getting his law license suspended for trying to defend Trump's lies.

Offline goatprairie

Yeah, all that voter fraud. Which Giuliani never claimed in any of the cases in court.

Offline skeeter

As in appearing before a number of courts with absolutely no evidence showing fraud in the last election and looking like a clown. Getting his law license suspended for trying to defend Trump's lies.
obtuse doesn’t begin to describe this post. Willful ignorance maybe? Do you read anything else posted here on the subject?