Author Topic: Pramila Jayapal: 50 House Democrats Will Oppose $1.2 Trillion ‘Bipartisan’ Infrastructure Bill  (Read 267 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pramila Jayapal: 50 House Democrats Will Oppose $1.2 Trillion ‘Bipartisan’ Infrastructure Bill

Wendell Husebø 25 Sep 2021

Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-WA) said Friday that 50 House Democrats will oppose the $1.2 trillion “bipartisan” infrastructure bill, which is scheduled for a vote Monday.

“Pramila Jayapal told me at least 50 of her progressive members still plan to vote to sink the infrastructure bill if it goes forward Monday,” a CNN reporter tweeted. “She added that leadership taking some steps to move ahead on the big reconciliation bill is ‘not enough.'”

Jayapal is the chair of the 94-member Congressional Progressive Caucus, a powerful force within the Democrat Party.

https://twitter.com/mkraju/status/1441438690274906116

When Jayapal was interviewed Wednesday on CNN, she explained she is concerned the $3.5 trillion reconciliation package will not pass the House if the Democrats give up leverage and pass the $1.2 trillion bill without its far more expansive cousin, which is full of far-left goodies.

“We have to deliver on the entirety of the president’s agenda,” Jayapal told CNN. “We have to deliver on child care. We have to deliver on paid leave. We have to make sure people can go to free community college. We need to make sure we’re taking out climate change. We’ve got to address housing and immigration and Medicare expansion.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/25/pramila-jayapal-50-house-democrats-will-oppose-1-2-trillion-bipartisan-infrastructure-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
 :2popcorn:

Sometimes implosion is a fun thing to watch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
An empty threat. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

Republicants have mastered the art of implosion. The DCP always has and always will follow in lockstep. Talk is cheap. The DCP is full of lying hypocrites that, in the end, will do as they are told.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I only care if it makes palosi look like a hasbeen of a  rat leader.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Sounds a lot like 'let down your guard', sucker punch, coming.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

I only care if it makes palosi look like a hasbeen of a  rat leader.

I think it's just a matter of time before the ole Rat Leader is made to step down, one way or the other, she's on borrowed time.  IMO she no longer has control of her party and is no longer able to strong arm like she used to.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds a lot like 'let down your guard', sucker punch, coming.

An all out war within the democratic party may save this country.

Karma works in crazy ways.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:14:43 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Agreed.  The rats may save America for the rest of us. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish:
"An all out war within the democratic party may save this country."

Let's hope they keep fighting each other with increasing intensity right up until the 2022 midterms...

Offline Killer Clouds

The DCP will all come together and vote how they are told to vote. The squabbling now means nothing. Before 2020 I heard too many times how the DCP is on life support and dieing. Well guess what? IT'S NOT AND WE HAVE TRAITOR JOE AS POTUS!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

We won't pass this one unless you pass that one.

Good, don't pass either one.

$4.7 trillion that we don't have that doesn't get spent.

Now, beat the wish-list pork out of these things and come up with something reasonable.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats will kill the bill long before the pork can be taken out of it.  The stated purpose of the bill is a false front for why democrats want the bill passed, corruption-greed.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions