Author Topic: Trump touting ‘EPIC Rally’ as he returns Saturday to the key battleground of Georgia  (Read 1315 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump: Biden has screwed up so bad we have no choice but to Make America Great Again, Again

Biden has screwed up is an understatement!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

Talking about election integrity .... Brian Kemp RINO

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Anybody who goes to a rally of someone who's been lying about losing for ten months ought to have their heads examined.
Perhaps you can post an image of a Biden rally with a sea of supporters.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

Anybody who goes to a rally of someone who's been lying about losing for ten months ought to have their heads examined.
You can pretend otherwise, but you’re the oddball on this side of the aisle.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lauren Boebert
@laurenboebert
·
19m
President Trump left thirteen empty seats at his rally tonight in memory of the Marines killed in Afghanistan.

He's now just brought a Marine who served in Kabul out onto the stage in Georgia. I miss having a President who loves and respects those who serve our nation!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Listening to the rally -- talking about election integrity and yes we know that the election was stolen.  NOW would be the time for Trump to encourage his supporters to push for ballot and election integrity.  If no change is implemented, these rallies will be for nothing.  If anyone can motivate people, it's President Trump!!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Listening again to the fraud in GA .... remember, this happened with a Republican Gov and SOS.   888mouth

Offline libertybele

Listening again to the fraud in GA .... remember, this happened with a Republican Gov and SOS.   888mouth

I love Trump rallies; they are like no other ... again ... he needs to use his ability to connect with people to motivate them to become election supervisors, poll watchers, precinct captains and to mandate election integrity.

Offline libertybele

Anybody who doesn't realize that an election was stolen, the Chinese virus inflicted upon this country because Biden/Hunter/Fauci have financial ties needs to take their blinders off and face the reality the our Republic is falling apart. Thinking that we'll get a fair election in '22 with no changes made is a pipe dream.

Russian collusion, bogus impeachments, COVID crisis, etc., were all fabricated to steal the election and give the DEMS power and to ensure that they maintain power.

It's no coincidence that our DOJ and SCOTUS looked the other way.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The swamp knows no Party, and extends far beyond the Beltway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

I love Trump rallies; they are like no other ... again ... he needs to use his ability to connect with people to motivate them to become election supervisors, poll watchers, precinct captains and to mandate election integrity.
Yes and it’s useful to first recount the actual facts of the fraud, which he is doing now. This will motivate far better than anything.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 12:34:25 am by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Yes and it’s useful to first recount the actual facts of the fraud, which he is doing now.

I get that.  What I don't see is a massive attempt to ensure a fair election in '22.  We should all be concerned.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"They want to go after me because I have a big mouth.  I don't have a big mouth, I have a mouth that tells the truth and I want to save this great country!"  --- DJT

:patriot:    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Right_in_Virginia

He does this ..   happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

"I rebuilt the military .... and now they're giving it away to the enemy"  -- DJT

Offline skeeter

I get that.  What I don't see is a massive attempt to ensure a fair election in '22.  We should all be concerned.
of course I’m concerned. That starts by admitting the magnitude of the problem, which the GOPe is determined to avoid doing. Trump can only do what he’s doing.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kristina Wong 🇺🇸
@kristina_wong
·
45s
Trump: "I almost used the F-word...I didn't do it. Remember I didn't do it...Maybe later on." Crowd loved it.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

President Trump - greatest fighter of our lifetime.  Amen!!