Author Topic: Fox News's Neil Cavuto tests positive for breakthrough COVID-19 case  (Read 369 times)

Online Right_in_Virginia

Fox News's Neil Cavuto tests positive for breakthrough COVID-19 case
The Hill, Oct 19, 2021

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who has been open about his health struggles with multiple sclerosis, announced Tuesday that he has tested positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated.

Cavuto did not host his Fox show "Your World" on Tuesday due to the diagnosis.

"While I'm somewhat stunned by this news, doctors tell me I'm lucky as well," Cavuto said in a statement shared with The Hill. "Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this would be a far more dire situation. It's not, because I did and I'm surviving this because I did."

More: https://thehill.com/homenews/media/577471-fox-news-neil-cavuto-tests-positive-for-breakthrough-covid-19-case

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Fox News's Neil Cavuto tests positive for breakthrough COVID-19 case
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 01:08:08 am »
Wonder if he received a booster shot.  If not, the immunity most likely wore off.

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 01:12:29 am »
"Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this would be a far more dire situation. It's not, because I did and I'm surviving this because I did."

And that is just speculation.

The vast majority of people don't get very sick from Covid. The people who do get seriously ill need treatments that work, not political solutions. And there are treatments that work if the politics would get out of the doctor's way.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 01:15:03 am »
Fox News's Neil Cavuto tests positive for breakthrough COVID-19 case
The Hill, Oct 19, 2021

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who has been open about his health struggles with multiple sclerosis, announced Tuesday that he has tested positive for COVID-19 despite being vaccinated.

Cavuto did not host his Fox show "Your World" on Tuesday due to the diagnosis.

"While I'm somewhat stunned by this news, doctors tell me I'm lucky as well," Cavuto said in a statement shared with The Hill. "Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this would be a far more dire situation. It's not, because I did and I'm surviving this because I did."

More: https://thehill.com/homenews/media/577471-fox-news-neil-cavuto-tests-positive-for-breakthrough-covid-19-case

Blah Blah Blah.  If it helps you get thru the night Neal. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 01:39:06 am »
I wonder if he'll tell us what he's being treated with ......

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 12:36:29 pm »
"Had I not been vaccinated, and with all my medical issues, this would be a far more dire situation. It's not, because I did and I'm surviving this because I did."

Go tell that to Collin Powell.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 01:27:50 pm »

888high58888
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 03:29:59 pm »

I hope it's Ivermectin, so we can all accuse him of eating horse dewormer paste.  He always struck me as a paste-eater.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 03:31:12 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: