Author Topic: Facebook “fact-checkers” censor peer-reviewed scientific article proving the sun, not CO2, is respo  (Read 120 times)

rangerrebew

Facebook “fact-checkers” censor peer-reviewed scientific article proving the sun, not CO2, is responsible for climate change

09/24/2021 / By Arsenio Toledo

A peer-reviewed scientific article written by climate scientists Willie Soon and Ronan Connolly is being censored by Facebook’s “fact-checkers” after it concluded that the sun, not carbon dioxide, is what causes climate change.

“We found that, depending on which scientific datasets you choose, you could explain the global warming since the 19th century as being anything from mostly natural to mostly human-caused,” they wrote. “The huge uncertainty over such a key question is a major concern.”

Several days after Soon and Connolly’s paper was published and posted online, the United Nations’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) published its Sixth Assessment Report. This report claims that there is “unequivocal” evidence that climate change is almost entirely caused by human activity. (Related: Theory of annual rise in Earth’s temperature due to climate change is now exhaustively DISPROVED.)

https://www.climate.news/2021-09-24-facebook-fact-checkers-censor-scientific-article.html#

Offline skeeter

I'm beginning to believe the tech companies - especially the big three influencers Google, FB & Twitter - are being run by the Chicoms. A good chunk of their employees seem to be Chinese nationals & clearly many American companies will do anything for access to the Chinese market.

rangerrebew

I'm beginning to believe the tech companies - especially the big three influencers Google, FB & Twitter - are being run by the Chicoms. 

If you mean the FCC, you're probably correct.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Facebook “fact-checkers” censor peer-reviewed scientific article proving the sun, not CO2, is responsible for climate change

This is nothing new, I was booted from FB a year ago for posting peer reviewed articles from major medical journals.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien