Author Topic: Are we going to get steamrolled again by the Left as they weaponize winter weather?  (Read 107 times)

rangerrebew

Are we going to get steamrolled again by the Left as they weaponize winter weather?
By Joe Bastardi |September 24th, 2021|Climate

One of the most frustrating things to me about watching climate and weather being dragged throughthe sewer designed to destroy the foundations of what made this country great, is the short-sightedness of people that are supposed to be standing against this,   Its as if they never believed this would be a big deal and so have never taken the left seriously.    Well given what has been shoved down our throats, it may be too late.

I am talking in the the halls of government and media to some extent, Always been a side issue when nothing else is going on. While I am biased toward weather and climate cause I am head over heels in love with it,  there is still truth in what I am saying, We have been steamrolled.

The left has created the problem it then blames on the right, The classic case was Texas.  No one was saying boo about what was going to happen but my company  6-10 days in advance( we have clients) No matter how hard I tried to get people to listen, because they were infatuated with the sham impeachment. they simply let it happen,. So when Texas is freezing the left, who of course had no idea the cold was coming, then blames fossil fuel failure and they get away with it. I set the traps on CFACT and Twitter, but seriously with no media or political people willing to step up it was too late.  ( Friday night before was way too late. I was begging some of my outlets to let me come on for 2 minutes on Wednesday before to set it up.)  Come Monday morning they blame fossil fuels for something that was clearly due to the failure of wind turbines in west Texas. The setup was a study in green madness. I am all for renewables as a supplement to the main supply, but making it so they were the glue that held it together was madness IMO)   Because of Obama era mandates on how much renewable energy must be used,  the electricity needed to run the compressors that push natural gas thru the pipeline was not there.  If you take 20% of your electricity off the grid with overpowering demand from cold, what do you think is going to happen?  But who created that problem? And who allowed it?  And by the way, there was time to get ready as we clearly showed well before the fact. I laid the trap. It would have taken 5 minutes on a Tuesday or Wednesday news show before the freeze hit to lay it, but instead, just go along with one commentary after another on the impeachment. Come Monday morning the number one news story is Texas and the snakes in the grass attack. They successfully set up the formula for disaster, had no idea it was coming till it came, but then weaponize it and blame fossil fuels

https://www.cfact.org/2021/09/24/are-we-going-to-get-steamrolled-again-by-the-left-as-they-weaponize-winter-weather/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=are-we-going-to-get-steamrolled-again-by-the-left-as-they-weaponize-winter-weather