Author Topic: Pelosi on Backing Legislation to Guarantee Abortion on Demand: ‘I Come to This as a Catholic Mother…  (Read 128 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
She's absolutely delusional, next thing you know she'll say she hears Mother Teresa speaking to her.

Pelosi on Backing Legislation to Guarantee Abortion on Demand: ‘I Come to This as a Catholic Mother…’
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) gave a speech on the House floor today talking about her status as a “Catholic mother” before the chamber voted to approve the Women’s Health Protection Act—which guarantees a nation-wide right to abortion on demand.

“I come to this as a Catholic mother of five in six years and one week and with the joy that all that meant to us,” said Pelosi.

“But with the recognition that it was my husband and I –our decision.  It was our decision,” Pelosi said. “And we should not, in this body or in that Court, be making decisions for the women in America.”

“We are standing on the side of women to defend their freedoms and to uphold this truth: every woman, everywhere has the constitutional right to basic reproductive health care–no matter what state you live in,” Pelosi said.

“Constitutional rights are not meted out geographically,” she said. “They are for the country.”..........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/cnsnewscom-staff/pelosi-backing-legislation-guarantee-abortion-demand-i-come
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

rangerrebew

Hitler claimed to be a Christian, too. :tongue2:

Offline skeeter

There's something particularly wicked about an 80 year old promoting the slaughter of unborn innocents.