Author Topic: Joe Biden Tells Indian Prime Minister Not to Answer Questions from U.S. Press  (Read 133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Tells Indian Prime Minister Not to Answer Questions from U.S. Press

Charlie Spiering 24 Sep 2021

President Joe Biden continued his conflict with American reporters Friday, urging Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi not to take questions from them during a meeting in the Oval Office.

“I think, with your permission, you could not answer questions because they won’t ask any questions on point,” Biden told Modi, referring to the American press.

The president also criticized White House reporters for their behavior in the Oval Office.

“The Indian press is much better behaved than the American press,” Biden said. “I gotta watch out; they’ll knock one of those down.”

The White House did not include Biden’s comments in the official transcript of his remarks.

Biden’s comment is the latest incident in his war with the White House press corps as he continues to avoid questions in the White House:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/24/joe-biden-tells-indian-prime-minister-not-answer-questions-us-press/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Utterly pathetic.  The US media are like whipped puppies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
"The Indian press is much better behaved than the American press…I think, with your permission, you could not answer questions because they won’t ask any questions on point.”

=================================================================================

As all of our jaws drop to the floor.  Is there a word stronger and descriptive than "irony" to describe this statement?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

his conflict with American reporters
WTH. The only reporter who actually tries to ask legitimate questions is Doocy, from FOX. The rest are a bunch of eunuchs, fan boys and lapdogs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

"The Indian press is much better behaved than the American press…I think, with your permission, you could not answer questions because they won’t ask any questions on point.”

=================================================================================

As all of our jaws drop to the floor.  Is there a word stronger and descriptive than "irony" to describe this statement?

It’s time for another episode of “What if Trump Said That!”