Author Topic: Chris Cuomo accused of sexually harassing former ABC boss at 2005 work party  (Read 538 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Chris Cuomo accused of sexually harassing former ABC boss at 2005 work party

Shelley Ross detailed for the NYT an incident from years ago, in which Chris Cuomo sexually harassed her in front of her husband and their colleagues

Sophie Mann

Updated: September 24, 2021 - 10:09am

A former ABC executive producer has accused CNN host Chris Cuomo of sexually harassing her at a 2005 work party.

Cuomo reportedly grabbed the butt the former producer, Shelley Ross, in front of her husband, an action for which Cuomo later apologized.

Veteran TV journalist Ross wrote about the incident, which reportedly rook place in an Upper West Side bar, in a New York Times op-ed published Friday.

"I was at the party with my husband, who sat behind me on an ottoman sipping his Diet Coke as I spoke with work friends. When Mr. Cuomo entered the Upper West Side bar, he walked toward me and greeted me with a strong bear hug while lowering one hand to firmly grab and squeeze the cheek of my buttock," she wrote, adding that Cuomo then said, "I can do this now that you're no longer my boss."

In the piece, Ross details (and includes a picture of) an email Cuomo sent her in the aftermath of the incident, in which he apologized for his behavior. "Pass along my apology to your very good and noble husband ... and I apologize to you as well, for even putting you in such a position," wrote Cuomo.

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/media/chris-cuomo-accused-sexually-harassing-former-abc-boss-2005-work-party
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Sounds like a family tradition.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online cato potatoe

Whenever this trust fund communist went after Brett Kavanaugh, he was just projecting his own sleaze.  Let's hook him up to a lie detector and determine whether he should keep his job.  Remember, the presumption of innocence does not apply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Chris Cuomo Busted for Grabbing an ABC News Producer’s Butt

CNN’s Chris Cuomo has admitted to groping a woman while working at ABC News.

In an essay published Friday in the far-left New York Times, Shelley Ross, a former executive producer at ABC and CBS, tells the whole grisly story about how, at a 2005 work gathering, Fredo “walked toward me and greeted me with a strong bear hug while lowering one hand to firmly grab and squeeze the cheek of my buttock.”

“I can do this now that you’re no longer my boss,” he said to me with a kind of cocky arrogance. “No you can’t,” I said, pushing him off me at the chest while stepping back, revealing my husband, who had seen the entire episode at close range. We quickly left.

Who does this?

Who does things like this?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/09/24/nolte-chris-cuomo-busted-for-grabbing-an-abc-news-producers-butt/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Who does this?

The Cuomo brothers, that’s who.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nolte: Chris Cuomo Busted for Grabbing an ABC News Producer’s Butt

CNN’s Chris Cuomo has admitted to groping a woman while working at ABC News.

In an essay published Friday in the far-left New York Times, Shelley Ross, a former executive producer at ABC and CBS, tells the whole grisly story about how, at a 2005 work gathering, Fredo “walked toward me and greeted me with a strong bear hug while lowering one hand to firmly grab and squeeze the cheek of my buttock.”

“I can do this now that you’re no longer my boss,” he said to me with a kind of cocky arrogance. “No you can’t,” I said, pushing him off me at the chest while stepping back, revealing my husband, who had seen the entire episode at close range. We quickly left.

Who does this?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2021/09/24/nolte-chris-cuomo-busted-for-grabbing-an-abc-news-producers-butt/
Cockroaches that think they are better than others or just POS's that believe because they are of a certain ethnicity they can act like low class mafioso.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fredo will double down on the denials. Remember he advised his brother, Gov Guido, The Serial Groper.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Sounds like a family tradition.
They get on me and want to know,
 Chris, why do you grope? Chris, why do you lie?
Why must you live out the things that your brother Guido wrote?

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

"Who does things like this?"

Trump said he did on film.  Something like, "Can do anything you want...) (and lists what he can do to women).

In this case many years ago when men would say sexual things to a woman and that was par for the course, this group of friends, some who worked together, were in a bar for a party.  Cuomo was making a joke since the two of them no longer had an employee - boss relationship.  It was a poor choice so he later apologized.

Online Wingnut

@mystery-ak

"Who does things like this?"

Trump said he did on film.  Something like, "Can do anything you want...) (and lists what he can do to women).

In this case many years ago when men would say sexual things to a woman and that was par for the course, this group of friends, some who worked together, were in a bar for a party.  Cuomo was making a joke since the two of them no longer had an employee - boss relationship.  It was a poor choice so he later apologized.

Alwayys with the "Trump did it".  And you must really love you some Cuomo's cuz you always are defending their actions. 

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Re: Chris Cuomo accused of sexually harassing former ABC boss at 2005 work party
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 04:55:29 pm »
He should keep his hands to himself....like Jeff Toobin
Countdown to Resignation

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Chris Cuomo accused of sexually harassing former ABC boss at 2005 work party
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2021, 06:13:31 pm »
Alwayys with the "Trump did it".  And you must really love you some Cuomo's cuz you always are defending their actions.

It's "whataboutism."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 06:14:19 pm »
Cuomos do everything backwards.  Who sexually harasses their boss?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 08:10:15 pm »
Sounds like somebody really wants to take down the Cuomos.
The Republic is lost.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2021, 08:22:26 pm »
Sounds like somebody really wants to take down the Cuomos.
Well they'll have to wait their turn behind those that are doing the best at it.....the Cuomos! And especially sad for Fredo is the fact there isn't a brother in the Governors mansion to cover his azz anymore.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 08:23:45 pm by GtHawk »