Author Topic: Democrats, GOP barrel toward government shutdown  (Read 169 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Democrats, GOP barrel toward government shutdown
« on: September 25, 2021, 12:34:13 am »
The DEMS will for certain by united, but any bets on the GOP??

Democrats, GOP barrel toward government shutdown

Republicans and Democrats are once again careening toward a government shutdown and credit default.

The showdown is set Monday when Senate Majority Leader Charles E. Schumer has scheduled an initial vote on a short-term funding measure to keep the government afloat and suspend the debt limit for a year.

“Democrats will be united in supporting the passage,” said Mr. Schumer, New York Democrat. “It’s the right thing to do for the American people.”.............

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/sep/24/democrats-gop-barrel-toward-government-shutdown/
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Democrats, GOP barrel toward government shutdown
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2021, 12:28:11 am »
Will the last one out, turn off the lights?

We're paying the electric bill, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 06:08:35 am »
Democrats want a Caly fornia economic collapse, much like they want for the entire Country.  Is Xi pulling the strings or Putin?  Neither one likes us much!  As we need to keep Newson in office, shouldn't we then keep Biden in office too!
 :smokin: :chairbang: :2popcorn: :chairbang: :smokin:
They want hell to reign then demand God save them.  It didn't work for Sodom and Gomorrah, neither will it now.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 11:42:41 pm »
IDIOTS!