Author Topic: Fox News Runs Devastating List of Every Single Current Biden Controversy, It's Worse Than You Think  (Read 181 times)

rangerrebew

Fox News Runs Devastating List of Every Single Current Biden Controversy, It's Worse Than You Think
Western Journal

Published 18 hours ago

on September 24, 2021

By Kipp Jones, The Western Journal

Fox News on Wednesday ran a scroll listing the many controversies plaguing the Biden administration during its eighth month, and the moment really put things into context.

We’re in deep trouble.

Not that we didn’t already know our country has descended into complete chaos. That much has been obvious for some time. It’s everywhere you go, actually.

Grocery stores, gas stations, airports and the passable portions of the country’s southern border are all reminders of how terrible President Joe Biden has been for America.

https://flagandcross.com/fox-news-runs-devastating-list-of-every-single-current-biden-controversy-its-worse-than-you-think/

Offline dfwgator

So, they helped him into power,   not impressed.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not that I have forgiven Fox for the last election, but their prime time lineup has been unrelenting in skewering the Pedo POTUS.  Especially Tucker Carlson.  And for late night, there is a reason Guttfield has whacking the Colbert, Kimmel, et. al, and is No. 1 in Late Night. It is actually funny.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
So, they helped him into power,   not impressed.

I orginally swore off Fox too.  I think that about January 6th, they had an epiphany, realized their sins, adjusted their POV.  The likes of Chris Wallace and Juan Williams (who may be gone for all I know) have apparently lost power at the network.  Even Brit Hume, who I used to admire, has closeted his Trump hate. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.