Author Topic: National Sabotage by Immigration  (Read 88 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
National Sabotage by Immigration
« on: September 24, 2021, 02:40:09 pm »
National Sabotage by Immigration

If there is one truly existential issue for America in 2021 and beyond, it is immigration.

By Brian Lonergan
September 23, 2021

As the first year of a Biden presidency that has felt like a decade nears its end, only the most ardent Democratic partisans still insist that the country is on the right track. The rest of us are left to debate whether the rancid fruit of this regime is a result of incompetence or design. By analysis of this administration’s immigration agenda alone, the inescapable conclusion is that it is indeed the latter. The macabre consequences of this fact threaten to take America into one of the darkest chapters in its history.

These kinds of conclusions run contrary to the traditional American ethos. Those who grew up with Ronald Reagan’s “shining city on a hill” imagery or John F. Kennedy’s New Frontier vision experienced leadership that sought the best for America and its citizenry. In those eras, politicians from both major parties seemed to prioritize the good of the country; they only disagreed on the means to get us there.

Such notions seem quaint given today’s realities. Beneath the surface of Biden’s genial Uncle Joe schtick is an executive branch controlled by some of the most dogmatic left-wing apparatchiks ever seen in American politics. Among their witch’s brew of radical ideas, they have seized upon immigration as one of the quickest and most effective ways to transform the country to their vision. 

It is becoming increasingly difficult to give this administration the benefit of the doubt on anything. That became nearly impossible after independent journalist John Solomon broke the news of a letter from recently departed Border Patrol chief Rodney Scott to Democratic and Republican leaders of the Senate and its homeland security and governmental affairs committee. 

In his letter, Scott described a culture in the current administration where inexperienced political appointees routinely ignore or reject common-sense recommendations from career immigration enforcement professionals.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2021/09/23/national-sabotage-by-immigration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: National Sabotage by Immigration
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 02:42:41 pm »
So much rhetoric, so little action.  If I was only 40 years younger (sigh)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 02:54:18 pm »
So much rhetoric, so little action.  If I was only 40 years younger (sigh)
Funny, I'm glad I'm not.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 10:54:45 pm »
The future of immigration in America, in two pictures:

You can have this:

Or... you can have this:

Which do you prefer?