Author Topic: Joe Biden Complains American ‘Trillionaires’ Not Paying Enough Taxes  (Read 133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Complains American ‘Trillionaires’ Not Paying Enough Taxes

Charlie Spiering 24 Sep 2021

President Joe Biden referred to “trillionaires” not paying taxes on Friday, even though no American is worth a trillion dollars.

“I’m running to change the dynamic of how the economy grows,” Biden said. “I’m tired of trickle-down. Trillionaires and billionaires are doing very, very well. You all report it.”

There are currently no trillionaires in the United States.

According to Forbes list of richest Americans, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is America’s wealthiest person with a net worth of $177 billion.

The president spoke about raising taxes on the wealthy after an event promoting coronavirus vaccine booster shots at the White House.

He claimed his policies for a permanent childcare tax credit were not costing the government any money.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/24/joe-biden-complains-american-trillionaires-not-paying-enough-taxes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Re: Joe Biden Complains American ‘Trillionaires’ Not Paying Enough Taxes
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 05:18:25 pm »
:facepalm2:

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 05:47:26 pm »
Not to mention those damned, greedy Quadrillionaires!!!

Joe Biden makes Bernie Sanders look like Milton Friedman.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 05:50:05 pm »
Actually maybe the most accurate (and prophetic) thing he has said this year. 
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 06:20:07 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.