Author Topic: Al Sharpton: ‘We’re Being Stabbed in the Back’ by Joe Biden  (Read 172 times)

Offline Hoodat

Al Sharpton: ‘We’re Being Stabbed in the Back’ by Joe Biden
« on: September 24, 2021, 02:43:35 pm »
Al Sharpton: ‘We’re Being Stabbed in the Back’ by Joe Biden

CHARLIE SPIERING   |   24 Sep 2021

Civil rights activist Rev. Al Sharpton sharply criticized President Joe Biden in an article published Friday, saying the black community felt “stabbed in the back.”

“He said on election night: Black America, you had my back, I’ll have yours,” Sharpton said in a phone interview with the Washington Post. “Well, we’re being stabbed in the back, Mr. President. We need you to stop the stabbing — from Haiti to Harlem.”

Sharpton emerged to confront the Biden administration for deporting migrants from Haiti.

Sharpton traveled to the migrant camp in Del Rio, Texas, on Thursday to protest Biden’s policies, but he was soon shouted down by protesters.  .  .

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/24/al-sharpton-stabbed-back-joe-biden/

Joe Biden never had your back.  He has four decades of history to prove it.  As a complete sellout yourself Al, you should have recognized it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Al Sharpton: ‘We’re Being Stabbed in the Back’ by Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 02:47:01 pm »
WTF??

Most of the Del Rio mob was relocated to other cities in the U.S.  What the hell more does he want?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 03:40:05 pm »
WTF??

Most of the Del Rio mob was relocated to other cities in the U.S.  What the hell more does he want?
Shakedown money.

It is always about the cash, not blacks.

He needs the dough to pay for this
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 04:16:51 pm »
Run,roh! Looks like somebodie forgot to make the monthly deposit to "Thu Rev",and he's pissed!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 04:21:29 pm »
The race hustling grifter got taken by an old demented white dude.  Man Al, that must be a bitter pill to swallow.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 04:44:35 pm »
Watch what you say, Rebrun Charlatan, or Joe will tell you, "You ain't black!"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org