Author Topic: John Durham’s Vast Conspiracy  (Read 162 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Durham’s Vast Conspiracy
« on: September 24, 2021, 01:54:49 pm »
 John Durham’s Vast Conspiracy
Those mentioned in the Michael Sussmann indictment knew they didn’t have the goods on Donald Trump but felt they could pass them on to the FBI regardless.
by George Parry
September 23, 2021, 11:30 PM

Special Counsel John Durham’s 27-page false-statement indictment of lawyer Michael Sussmann avers a thus-far uncharged conspiracy by Democrat operatives, Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign, and others to fabricate, leak, and purvey the most successful and destructive political smear in American history.

Judging from the detailed contents of the indictment, Durham appears to be well on his way to exposing the lies and corrupt schemes that were used to kneecap Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign for president and hamstring his administration for the next four years.

This article is the second in a series regarding the Sussmann indictment which, given its detailed content, strongly indicates that Durham has in hand documentary and supporting evidence to prove how Sussmann and others conspired to impair, obstruct, and defeat the lawful functions of the United States government by dishonest means in order to, among other goals, subvert our political and electoral processes, including the 2016 presidential election.

Later articles will discuss, among other topics, Sussmann’s alleged role in the fabrication of the eponymous Steele dossier, his involvement in the FBI’s pretend investigation of the alleged hack of the Democratic National Committee’s computer server, and the spreading of the Trump-Russia collusion hoax. But, for now, this article will focus on only one element of that hoax, i.e., how the conspirators knowingly and illegally concocted the fake narrative of a secret internet communications channel between the Trump Organization and the Russian Alfa Bank.

more
https://spectator.org/john-durhams-vast-conspiracy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: John Durham’s Vast Conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 02:13:10 pm »
If there was any media honesty whatsoever this story would be front page news, with planned congressional hearing under oath, and holding everyone connected accountible.  But we all know a kid getting a COVID Vax as a gift on his 12th birthday is much much more newsworthy.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 03:39:07 pm »
With the vast array and skills of the participants in this fabrication, it absolutely was a coop and all the players need to face the music..

Offline DB

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 03:54:04 pm »
The law no longer applies to those who control government.

They simply ignore it and move on declaring there is no "legal controlling authority" to say otherwise. Hillary is a prime example of this technique.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 04:02:55 pm »
The law no longer applies to those who control government.

They simply ignore it and move on declaring there is no "legal controlling authority" to say otherwise. Hillary is a prime example of this technique.

You speak the truth there.  Seems that the majority of the country no longer values the freedom of a truly represenative  government or feels that it's not worth messing with, as long as their entitlement checks keep rolling in.

Our ancestors a 100 years ago wouldn't have put up with it.  And those 200 years ago, sure as hell wouldn't have.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 04:14:28 pm »
With the vast array and skills of the participants in this fabrication, it absolutely was a coop and all the players need to face the music..

@EdinVA

"Coup". Not trying to be a wise guy because I know it was probably a typo.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 04:38:45 pm »
@EdinVA

"Coup". Not trying to be a wise guy because I know it was probably a typo.

@sneakypete
Nah, coop is where you keep chicken stuff right...  :silly:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 04:50:48 pm »
@sneakypete
Nah, coop is where you keep chicken stuff right...  :silly:

@EdinVA

My apologies!

I stand corrected.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!