Author Topic: Biden's translation device fails during UN Quad meeting: 'I can't get this to function at all'  (Read 230 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Biden's translation device fails during UN Quad meeting: 'I can't get this to function at all'

President Joe Biden appeared to suffer a technology malfunction during a United Nations session in which the four world leaders of the Quadrilateral Security Dialogue, or Quad, met to discuss coronavirus vaccines, trade and relations between the nations.

As Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga finished speaking about the importance of cooperating on scientific advances and asking the United States to reduce restrictions on importation of Japanese rice, Biden took out a pen and began writing on a pad; checking his watch, before subtly motioning across the room as Suga finished.

The Delaware Democrat then grasped a small cord connecting his earpiece to the translator console.

An aide walked behind the president, who leaned in and said, "I can't get this to function at all,"..................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-translation-device-fails-during-un-quad-meeting
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Not functioning, eh, Joe? Now you know how we feel when we look at you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Absalom

Quote from: libertybele link=topic=449303.
 'I can't get this to function at all'
[/quote
Predictably, he's always talking about himself!!!