Author Topic: GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win  (Read 3997 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2021, 01:04:54 am »
If you don't follow the law/process, then it does not exist so, in an amusing way (in a twisted sorta way)  how do you reform something that does not exist?

There are plenty of laws on the books @EdinVA Getting them enforced in Dimocrat strongholds is the difficult part!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2021, 01:05:15 am »
Ok, so what happens now?
Folks upset either way we go with this....

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2021, 01:08:48 am »

« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 01:10:28 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2021, 01:11:28 am »
ELECTION AUDIT DOCUMENTS

I went through the two presentations. Overall, my impression is that what we saw here primarily falls into these categories:

• fraud conducted by individuals that should have been caught by officials, but wasn't due to sloppy practices (intentional or unintentional, I can't say)
  • Some relatively small number of shenanigans with ballots being counted multiple times, impossible to say how much of this if any was organized, versus incompetence, versus actions of corrupt individuals at the polls.

What I don't see is any evidence of Kraken or other wide-spread organized voter fraud. However, it is of course suspicious that Maricopa county officials refused to hand over the requested data that would have been needed to show something like that.

My assessment is that this is going to turn out to be another nothingburger.  At best we can hope the laws in AZ are strengthened, although given the Democrats penchant to just ignore the laws, it's not clear how much this will help.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 01:14:02 am by BassWrangler »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #79 on: September 25, 2021, 01:42:57 am »
My assessment is that this is going to turn out to be another nothingburger.  At best we can hope the laws in AZ are strengthened, although given the Democrats penchant to just ignore the laws, it's not clear how much this will help.

What I hope for as we go through each State is that it becomes clear and generally accepted by a majority of voters that Joe Biden did not win this election, and that the Democrats literally stole it.  I don't think it can be overturned, but I want there to be far more vigilance next time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #80 on: September 25, 2021, 01:46:21 am »
I went through the two presentations. Overall, my impression is that what we saw here primarily falls into these categories:

• fraud conducted by individuals that should have been caught by officials, but wasn't due to sloppy practices (intentional or unintentional, I can't say)
  • Some relatively small number of shenanigans with ballots being counted multiple times, impossible to say how much of this if any was organized, versus incompetence, versus actions of corrupt individuals at the polls.

What I don't see is any evidence of Kraken or other wide-spread organized voter fraud. However, it is of course suspicious that Maricopa county officials refused to hand over the requested data that would have been needed to show something like that.

You must have missed the parts posted earlier today @BassWrangler

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,449247.msg2502093.html#msg2502093

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2021, 04:47:29 am »
GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win
By Caroline Vakil - 09/24/21 07:41 AM EDT

An election audit prompted by the Republican-controlled Arizona state Senate appears to confirm President Biden won Maricopa County, Ariz., during the 2020 presidential election, several news outlets reported.

The Arizona Republic reported that versions of the draft it obtained showed that the hand count by Cyber Ninjas actually shows former President Trump losing the largest Arizona county by a slightly wider margin than the certified count. The certified vote count by Maricopa County found that Trump lost by 45,109 votes, however, the Cyber Ninjas audit found Biden won by 45,469 votes.

Here's what The Hill is reporting:  The audit confirmed a suitcase contained $1,000.  Here's what they're not reporting:  $600 was monopoly money.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2021, 05:34:15 am »
The presentation was very good, and the Rats of the Press will be spinning the story at the top of this thread.  It's all lies, the presentation I saw, and the written report (I got to see a copy of the "draft report") does not come close to matching the headline.

I was most shocked by the obvious photo shop of an Early Vote Ballot envelope.  Unbelievable.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

BassWrangler

« Reply #88 on: September 25, 2021, 06:45:10 am »
You must have missed the parts posted earlier today @BassWrangler

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,449247.msg2502093.html#msg2502093

No, I went through the documents from CyberNinjas, so I saw this.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #89 on: September 25, 2021, 07:31:16 am »
Anybody know what kind of "New Math"they used to tally the votes?

Biden actually winning legitimately is the equivalent of me flapping my arms and flying to the moon.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 07:32:22 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #90 on: September 25, 2021, 11:12:07 am »
Absolutely!!! How do we conservatives accomplish that?  Ronna as head of the RNC isn't doing jack squat. Election reform and integrity is obviously drastically needed before the '22 elections.

For those GOP states that haven't done it yet, that's where activists need to push.

Ronna doesn't control the state and local GOP, who are usually more amenable to that issue.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #91 on: September 25, 2021, 11:41:22 am »
Anybody know what kind of "New Math"they used to tally the votes?

Biden actually winning legitimately is the equivalent of me flapping my arms and flying to the moon.
Toilet Paper math. Y'know, like 16=48
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #96 on: September 25, 2021, 03:52:58 pm »
In retrospect, if Biden had not stolen those 6 states, Trump would have had 311 EV, and would have been re-elected.

The dims are hell bent, on making sure 2016 never repeats by (1) Flooding the electoral rolls with immigrants, and doing away with the electoral college.  They want no strategy in the process.  Just stack the deck, make sure they win the popularity contest.

Considering the circumstances, I have a gut feeling that stuffing the ballot was a lot more prevalent than just the 7 states the dims tried to steal.  Anyone thinking 81M pulling the lever for this demential ridden pedo is just isn't reading the plausability of it..
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #97 on: September 25, 2021, 03:56:11 pm »
In retrospect, if Biden had not stolen those 6 states, Trump would have had 311 EV, and would have been re-elected.

The dims are hell bent, on making sure 2016 never repeats by (1) Flooding the electoral rolls with immigrants, and doing away with the electoral college.  They want no strategy in the process.  Just stack the deck, make sure they win the popularity contest.

Considering the circumstances, I have a gut feeling that stuffing the ballot was a lot more prevalent than just the 7 states the dims tried to steal.  Anyone thinking 81M pulling the lever for this demential ridden pedo is just isn't reading the plausability of it..

No one will ever convince me that anything about the 2020 election was truly legitimate.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #98 on: September 25, 2021, 03:56:15 pm »
Catturd ™
@catturd2
This is how Fox News mentioned the audit ... They know this is deceitful and not what an audit actual does - but they don't care, because they were in on it.

Heck yes, they're in on it.  If you want any honest election reporting, OAN is your only cable source.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #99 on: September 25, 2021, 03:58:15 pm »
Heck yes, they're in on it.  If you want any honest election reporting, OAN is your only cable source.

The MSM lies even when the actual news item is the opposite.

When the war starts, I hope we priortize correctly.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.