Author Topic: GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win  (Read 3966 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

Re: GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2021, 10:53:44 pm »
Photoshopped Ballots? AZ Auditors Say 'Verified and Approved' Stamp Mysteriously Present Behind Signature Blocks

Michael Austin   |   September 24, 2021  |  3:02pm

There were many shocking revelations forwarded on Friday during the Arizona Senate Republicans’ hearing on the Maricopa County 2020 election audit results.

Among the findings were that a number of the ballots appear to be digitally altered or “photoshopped,” although investigators have yet to officially confirm this.

The allegedly digitally altered ballots were highlighted by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an expert in pattern recognition enlisted in the audit investigation by the Arizona Senate.

Ayyadurai revealed that, during the audit, election officials discovered a number of ballots were given “verified and approved” stamps despite signatures not being present on the ballots.

Curiously, in some instances, these “verified and approved” stamps were found behind graphics that were initially printed on the ballots, according to a presentation displayed by Ayyadurai.  .  .

https://www.westernjournal.com/photoshopped-ballots-az-auditors-say-verified-approved-stamp-mysteriously-present-behind-signature-blocks/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2021, 11:00:56 pm »
‘Decertify!’: Trump Supporters Explode After Seeing What’s Actually In Arizona Election Audit Results

The official Arizona Senate election audit report is in – and Trump supporters are calling for the state’s 2020 election to be ‘decertified.’ The results showed “57,734 ballots with serious issues were identified.” If those ballots were not counted, that would be far beyond the margin of victory needed to overturn the results of the election. The independent auditors recommended that “the election should not be certified.”

In addition, there were more disturbing findings, according to Cyber Ninjas: A Dominion technician allegedly deleted all of the log files a day before the audit began, while other security lapses abounded. Trump supporters and election integrity advocates exploded at the findings on Twitter:

https://trendingpolitics.com/decertify-trump-supporters-explode-after-seeing-whats-actually-in-arizona-election-audit-results-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2021, 11:03:18 pm »
Photoshopped Ballots? AZ Auditors Say 'Verified and Approved' Stamp Mysteriously Present Behind Signature Blocks

Michael Austin   |   September 24, 2021  |  3:02pm

There were many shocking revelations forwarded on Friday during the Arizona Senate Republicans’ hearing on the Maricopa County 2020 election audit results.

Among the findings were that a number of the ballots appear to be digitally altered or “photoshopped,” although investigators have yet to officially confirm this.

The allegedly digitally altered ballots were highlighted by Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, an expert in pattern recognition enlisted in the audit investigation by the Arizona Senate.

Ayyadurai revealed that, during the audit, election officials discovered a number of ballots were given “verified and approved” stamps despite signatures not being present on the ballots.

Curiously, in some instances, these “verified and approved” stamps were found behind graphics that were initially printed on the ballots, according to a presentation displayed by Ayyadurai.  .  .

https://www.westernjournal.com/photoshopped-ballots-az-auditors-say-verified-approved-stamp-mysteriously-present-behind-signature-blocks/

I was shocked when I saw this!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline DB

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2021, 11:05:56 pm »
I was shocked when I saw this!

I just hope their analysis is correct. If claims like this get proven incorrect it will torpedo the whole thing.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2021, 11:08:05 pm »
Next stop:  Pima County.  Let the Pima County audit begin!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2021, 11:17:17 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

You're our eyes on the ground.  How is the crowd at the State Capitol looking?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2021, 12:07:18 am »
@Cyber Liberty

You're our eyes on the ground.  How is the crowd at the State Capitol looking?

I dunno.  That's in Phoenix.  Where I live, we had a "watch party" where a bunch of the Precinct Committeemen got together and watched today's hearing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2021, 12:09:54 am »
I can say this right now:  The title of this topic is full of shit.  I got a copy of the "Draft Report," and watched the presentation at the Senate, and this in no way "confirmed Biden won."
I will NOT comply.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2021, 12:11:25 am »
McCain's ghost lurks the deserts as we speak.
AZ was one of those 6 states that mysteriously stopped and started reversing trends at the exact same time Election Night at 12:30 a.m.
@cafish1957

Hello, catfish.  States have a set time to begin the process of counting mail ballots. Some cannot start until all other regular votes come in, some use wait until the polls close, then start processing mail ballots. Some states start validating mail ballots days before voting day, then count the ballots on election day along with early voting ballots. Those two groups, in Texas, are the first totals to come in and appear on the Secretary of State's election board.  Anyone can watch those two group totals as they come in.

On election day, I knew states with election law that started processing mail ballots after the polls had closed, or the next day, which would be after midnight of election day, would cause major trauma  with people who did not know their state election law regarding mail ballots.

Starting to process mail ballots after non-mail ballots were counted or after polls closed, caused a pause in ballot counting in the night, then mail ballot numbers began to come in.  People used that pause, to complain the election was rigged.

Say what you will in answer, but I will not respond to attackers.  I spent 14 to 16 years teaching election law to counties in Texas and that included a separate workshop on mail ballots.  If you want to know what your state election laws are, buy your state's election lawbook.

The new Texas Election Code lawbook may be out in October, but surely will in November.
Please buy your state's law book when the new one comes out, so you will know for sure what your state election laws are.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2021, 12:21:37 am »
@cafish1957

Hello, catfish.  States have a set time to begin the process of counting mail ballots. Some cannot start until all other regular votes come in, some use wait until the polls close, then start processing mail ballots. Some states start validating mail ballots days before voting day, then count the ballots on election day along with early voting ballots. Those two groups, in Texas, are the first totals to come in and appear on the Secretary of State's election board.  Anyone can watch those two group totals as they come in.

On election day, I knew states with election law that started processing mail ballots after the polls had closed, or the next day, which would be after midnight of election day, would cause major trauma  with people who did not know their state election law regarding mail ballots.

Starting to process mail ballots after non-mail ballots were counted or after polls closed, caused a pause in ballot counting in the night, then mail ballot numbers began to come in.  People used that pause, to complain the election was rigged.

Say what you will in answer, but I will not respond to attackers.  I spent 14 to 16 years teaching election law to counties in Texas and that included a separate workshop on mail ballots.  If you want to know what your state election laws are, buy your state's election lawbook.

The new Texas Election Code lawbook may be out in October, but surely will in November.
Please buy your state's law book when the new one comes out, so you will know for sure what your state election laws are.

In the 6 states @catfish1957 mentioned, they didn't really stop the counting 11/3 and 11/4.  They threw the Republican observers out and kept counting with Democrat observers only. 

Try telling me that was legal.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2021, 12:33:59 am »

But that's not what happened in those six States.
As for the late counting of ballots in Arizona, the late ballots were coming in Trump's way.  If the fractions continued the way they were coming in, there were enough uncounted ballots remaining that would have tipped the result to Trump.  So the County election board slowed the counting down to a crawl, trying to run out the clock and make it to the filing deadline before all the votes were counted.  Once that deadline hit, all remaining uncounted ballots were tossed out.

None of that does any good when the law isn't followed.  Which is what happened in each of these six States.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2021, 12:36:02 am »
In the 6 states @catfish1957 mentioned, they didn't really stop the counting 11/3 and 11/4.  They threw the Republican observers out and kept counting with Democrat observers only. 

Try telling me that was legal.

If the law had been followed in Georgia, Trump would have won by over 100,000 votes.  The GOP also would have picked up 2 Senate seats and one House seat.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2021, 12:38:45 am »
As for the late counting of ballots in Arizona, the late ballots were coming in Trump's way.  If the fractions continued the way they were coming in, there were enough uncounted ballots remaining that would have tipped the result to Trump.  So the County election board slowed the counting down to a crawl, trying to run out the clock and make it to the filing deadline before all the votes were counted.  Once that deadline hit, all remaining uncounted ballots were tossed out.

None of that does any good when the law isn't followed.  Which is what happened in each of these six States.

Exactly.   We must find a way forward to ensure fair elections in the future. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

BassWrangler

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2021, 12:44:47 am »
I guess this is just the Dems getting something out ahead of the story about the fraud. Then they can have their stock reply which will be "The audit showed more votes for Biden".

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2021, 12:45:11 am »

:amen: to the part I emphasized
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 12:46:33 am by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

BassWrangler

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2021, 12:49:26 am »
If the law had been followed in Georgia, Trump would have won by over 100,000 votes.  The GOP also would have picked up 2 Senate seats and one House seat.

They just don't care. They're not going to follow the law. They're just going to keep cheating, and in fact probably ramp it up even more. And we're just going to keep complaining about it, but nothing ever gets done to stop it.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2021, 12:49:57 am »
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2021, 12:51:51 am »
They just don't care. They're not going to follow the law. They're just going to keep cheating, and in fact probably ramp it up even more. And we're just going to keep complaining about it, but nothing ever gets done to stop it.
Sure they’ll keep lying, just like the headline to this article lies.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2021, 12:51:58 am »
:amen: to the part I emphasized
If you don't follow the law/process, then it does not exist so, in an amusing way (in a twisted sorta way)  how do you reform something that does not exist?

BassWrangler

« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2021, 12:53:35 am »
Sure they’ll keep lying, just like the headline to this article lies.

We need another strategy.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2021, 12:56:51 am »
ELECTION AUDIT DOCUMENTS

Thanks a Trillion for that!  This report has been completely mischaracterized by the Arizona Republic (a Gannet paper).  It's damning.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2021, 12:59:24 am »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2021, 01:01:32 am »
Thanks a Trillion for that!  This report has been completely mischaracterized by the Arizona Republic (a Gannet paper).  It's damning.

The media is spinning like a top but they cannot change the truth!

- J. R. R. Tolkien