Author Topic: GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Hoodat

Re: GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win
« Reply #100 on: September 25, 2021, 04:01:58 pm »
No one will ever convince me that anything about the 2020 election was truly legitimate.

No one even makes the attempt.  There is never a counter to any instance of illegality that is brought up.  They have but one premise - 'Biden won' - which they repeat ad infinitum.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #101 on: September 25, 2021, 04:06:57 pm »
No one even makes the attempt.  There is never a counter to any instance of illegality that is brought up.  They have but one premise - 'Biden won' - which they repeat ad infinitum.

Anyone thinking the Deep State and the Swamp were going allow themselves to be defrocked had another thing coming.
That is why I do not think Trump will be elected in '24.  This corrupted government is just not going to let it happen.

'16 was an a shock and an anomaly.  The didn't think Trump could win. 

The MSM is now, and probably worse that Pravda in the days of USSR. So they along with Big Tech have all angles covered.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:09:08 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #102 on: September 25, 2021, 04:45:26 pm »
'16 was an a shock and an anomaly.  The didn't think Trump could win.

It sickens me that the GOP was perfectly content surrendering the White House to Hillary Clinton.   The GOPe embraced Trump's candidacy for three reasons:

• Trump self-funded his campaign.  The GOP did not have to embark on huge fundraising efforts and were able to keep for themselves any money they did raise.

• Trump was disinterested in intricacies of intra-GOP politics.  The GOPe had a candidate who would acquiesce their consolidation of power at the national level, thus protecting them from their greatest threat - Ted Cruz.

• Trump would lose.  Once the GOPe got everything they wanted at the GOP Convention including the marginalization of Ted Cruz and his grass roots support, they could soon discard themselves of everything Trump.

The MSM is now, and probably worse that Pravda in the days of USSR. So they along with Big Tech have all angles covered.

Unlike Pravda and Tass, our current MSM does so by choice.  At least their Soviet counterparts did it at gunpoint.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

BassWrangler

« Reply #103 on: September 25, 2021, 04:50:11 pm »

https://mobile.twitter.com/mtgreenee/status/1441744971485360131

That's a good point about the legal limit.

People are going to be at a boiling point if they learn about this and then it is swept under the rug (which is why I think MSM just won't cover it)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #105 on: September 25, 2021, 06:36:32 pm »
Arizona Senate Report on the Maricopa County Election Audit Highlights 49,000 Questionable Votes, Asks AG to Investigate
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/25/arizona-senate-draft-report-on-the-maricopa-county-election-audit-highlights-49000-questionable-votes-asks-ag-to-investigate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #106 on: September 25, 2021, 06:59:58 pm »
Attorney Matt DePerno: Arizona Audit Officials Were Threatened – Forced to Water Down Audit Report (VIDEO)

https://rumble.com/embed/vkc4hz/?pub=4

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/attorney-matt-deperno-arizona-audit-officials-threatened-forced-water-audit-report-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34