Author Topic: GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win  (Read 3998 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win
« on: September 24, 2021, 01:10:22 pm »
By Caroline Vakil - 09/24/21 07:41 AM EDT

An election audit prompted by the Republican-controlled Arizona state Senate appears to confirm President Biden won Maricopa County, Ariz., during the 2020 presidential election, several news outlets reported.

An official report by Cyber Ninjas, the contractor who was hired for the audit, is slated to be given to the state Senate at 1 p.m. on Friday, however, several news outlets obtained versions of the draft.

The Arizona Republic reported that versions of the draft it obtained showed that the hand count by Cyber Ninjas actually shows former President Trump losing the largest Arizona county by a slightly wider margin than the certified count. The certified vote count by Maricopa County found that Trump lost by 45,109 votes, however, the Cyber Ninjas audit found Biden won by 45,469 votes.

A copy of the document that Maricopa County had been given was given to The Republic by Tom Liddy, litigation bureau chief at Maricopa County. Because Maricopa County did not receive it from the state Senate, he could not verify if it was from Cyber Ninjas, however, an elections consultant who had a copy of the report verified that the document indicated the same findings the consultant had.

The results were not conclusive, according to The Republic’s draft report, but that might be because the final report has not yet been presented to the Arizona legislature.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/573768-gop-backed-arizona-election-review-confirms-biden-2020-win
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Re: GOP-backed Arizona election review confirms Biden 2020 win
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 01:14:34 pm »
An election audit prompted by the Republican-controlled Arizona state Senate appears to confirm President Biden won Maricopa County, Ariz., during the 2020 presidential election, several news outlets reported.

Uh, no one is questioning whether Biden won Maricopa County.  The issue is whether Biden had enough legitimate votes to win Arizona.  btw, how did the audit of those Maricopa routers turn out?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 01:46:23 pm »
Released this early this morning
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 01:53:32 pm »
If you do include the 42,000 confirmed illegal ballots that were cast and don't include the uncounted legitimate ballots that were discarded after the deadline was reached, then Biden won.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 01:57:32 pm »
McCain's ghost lurks the deserts as we speak.

AZ was one of those 6 states that mysteriously stopped and started reversing trends at the exact same time Election Night at 12:30 a.m.

I don't believe Pedo Joe won AZ, GA, PA, MI, PA, or WI for one minute.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 02:03:34 pm »
McCain's ghost lurks the deserts as we speak.

AZ was one of those 6 states that mysteriously stopped and started reversing trends at the exact same time Election Night at 12:30 a.m.

I don't believe Pedo Joe won AZ, GA, PA, MI, PA, or WI for one minute.
Neither do I. I also think its clear the powers that be will never allow an honest assessment of the election, if it is within their power to stop it. Any more than they will allow anyone to force Hillary, Barack of Pedo Joe to account for a single one of their dozens of felonies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 02:03:50 pm »
Meh.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 02:20:22 pm »
Meh.

Awwww...

Brevity from our most connected Briefer? You can't or won't elaborate?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2021, 02:22:00 pm »
By Caroline Vakil - 09/24/21 07:41 AM EDT

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/573768-gop-backed-arizona-election-review-confirms-biden-2020-win

Not surprising The Hill would report it this way.

The premise of the audit is not that Maricopa County erred mathematically in counting the votes.  The premise is that many of the votes which were counted should not have been counted because they were generated by machine, or duplicated votes previously submitted by the same voter from the same address, or gave an address clearly seen to be false, or do not correspond to any requested mail-in ballot, etc.

The aggregate numbers for Biden and for Trump tell us nothing.  But this will be the media's approach to audit findings, if they report them at all.
James 1:20

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 02:22:25 pm »
The audit results will show that enough illegal ballots were counted (and enough legitimate ballots were excluded by running out the clock) to shift the election to give Biden an illegal victory.  Democrats are satisfied with that.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 02:26:24 pm »
Awwww...

Brevity from our most connected Briefer? You can't or won't elaborate?

I don't believe either The Hill, nor the Arizona Republic.  They both have lied through their teeth, and they're all-in for Democrats.

Brevity, which is the soul of wit, calls for a "Meh."

Mrs. Liberty is having a "watch party" at HQ for the 1PM MST presentation from Cyber Ninjas.  Kelli Ward is having one in the State Capitol.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2021, 02:30:31 pm »
I don't believe either The Hill, nor the Arizona Republic.  They both have lied through their teeth, and they're all-in for Democrats.

Brevity, which is the soul of wit, calls for a "Meh."

Mrs. Liberty is having a "watch party" at HQ for the 1PM MST presentation from Cyber Ninjas.  Kelli Ward is having one in the State Capitol.

See Dr. Ward's Tweet posted above.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2021, 02:59:46 pm »
Biden did win....by cheating
Countdown to Resignation

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2021, 03:03:31 pm »
Biden did win....by cheating

He did not..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2021, 03:03:55 pm »
So it was a waste of time and money.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2021, 03:08:48 pm »

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2021, 03:32:58 pm »
So it was a waste of time and money.

What was a waste of time and money?  Discovering over 40,000 illegal ballots that put Biden ahead?  Is that what you're calling a waste of time and money?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2021, 03:49:04 pm »
The problem is that theses numbers their using still include the 45,000+ illegal ballots found, the real winner is when the illegal Ballots are removed.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2021, 03:52:25 pm »
What was a waste of time and money?  Discovering over 40,000 illegal ballots that put Biden ahead?  Is that what you're calling a waste of time and money?

I'm so sorry that you are stupid enough to believe that Trump lost to Sleepy Joe Biden legit..
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 05:26:53 pm by mystery-ak »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 03:53:24 pm »
The problem is that theses numbers their using still include the 45,000+ illegal ballots found, the real winner is when the illegal Ballots are removed.

But Democrats (and one person on this thread) believe that illegal votes for Biden should count.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-