Author Topic: Biden confronts sinking poll numbers  (Read 438 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden confronts sinking poll numbers
« on: September 22, 2021, 09:06:22 pm »
Biden confronts sinking poll numbers
By Brett Samuels - 09/22/21 04:59 PM EDT

President Biden is facing strong political headwinds as troubles mount for his domestic agenda.

A slew of recent national polls have shown the president’s once-strong approval numbers dipping across the board. And a poll released Tuesday showed Biden’s approval in Iowa, a traditional swing state, had dropped 12 points since June to 31 percent.

The poor polling comes as Biden’s signature spending effort is on shaky ground in Congress; as thousands of migrants from Haiti and elsewhere gather at the southern border; and as the White House works to get the coronavirus pandemic back under control.

“The honeymoon is definitely over for Biden,” said Dan Eberhart, a GOP fundraiser. “He’s betting voters will forget the problems by the time the midterms come around. He’s going to find a lot of takers of that bet on the Republican side. Biden’s problem is that he can’t keep his coalition together no matter what he does. The more he tries, the more he hands issues to Republicans.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/573491-biden-confronts-sinking-poll-numbers
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Re: Biden confronts sinking poll numbers
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 09:22:28 pm »
Biden confronts sinking poll numbers......did he yell at them say c'mon man?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 09:26:29 pm »
Do you really think Biden gives a darn about his poll numbers?? He's the president, he's going to do what he wants, he's not responding to the press and he is not cognitive much of the time.  He could give a flip. He was put in place to bring our Republic to its knees and Mama Jill gets to play FLOTUS.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 09:42:13 pm »
Joe did say he was going to be a unifier.  He is unifying voters against him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2021, 10:03:26 pm »

Does it really matter?  The left is going to place whomever they want in office.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2021, 10:04:19 pm »

The law of unintended consequences at work again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 05:18:08 am »
Poll numbers ....  :silly:

The puppet masters will squeeze every illegal, military resignation and dollar from the US treasury through Joe Biden and toss him.

The media will be expected to quickly rehabilitate Kamala for appearance's sake or she joins Joe.

Poll numbers are so 2016.  88devil

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 05:03:25 pm »
Poll numbers ....  :silly:

The puppet masters will squeeze every illegal, military resignation and dollar from the US treasury through Joe Biden and toss him.

The media will be expected to quickly rehabilitate Kamala for appearance's sake or she joins Joe.

Poll numbers are so 2016.  88devil
while musing the other day, was thinking one way the Dems could survive Joe and have more acceptance of his agenda and successor is for Dems to assassinate him so he can be eulogized as a martyr.

Think JFK and what followed with LBJ and the Great Society.

I can already hear Pelosi, Schumer and Harris:
"We must come together during this tragic time and honor Joe with approving his programs"

Just thinking out loud.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 05:06:41 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 05:39:01 pm »
I can see the nightly news cast talking head now.  Joe Biden the only president in modern history to be assassinated for bad poll numbers by his own party.   Asked to comment Howard Beale Said he feels Biden s pain
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 09:47:38 pm »
I can see the nightly news cast talking head now.  Joe Biden the only president in modern history to be assassinated for bad poll numbers by his own party.   Asked to comment Howard Beale Said he feels Biden s pain
He will follow in the mighty footsteps of

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2021, 09:55:22 pm »
while musing the other day, was thinking one way the Dems could survive Joe and have more acceptance of his agenda and successor is for Dems to assassinate him so he can be eulogized as a martyr.

Think JFK and what followed with LBJ and the Great Society.

I can already hear Pelosi, Schumer and Harris:
"We must come together during this tragic time and honor Joe with approving his programs"

Just thinking out loud.

More than thinking out loud....  A pretty likely scenario.

And they will do the same thing if he steps down for Dementia.  It'll be a tragedy that they will milk every ounce of voter sympathy out of it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2021, 11:16:03 pm »
Polls and their "numbers" become irrelevant now that The Party has perfected its "underground election apparatus" system.

The Party can produce whatever "numbers" it needs during the course of the election (I would have said "Election Day", but that concept seems to be goin' the way of the dodo in America -- all to The Party's favor, of course!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 04:28:18 am »
but that concept seems to be goin' the way of the dodo in America -- all to The Party's favor, of course!

By the dodo's that did such a great stooge job for Biden.  So where are the proud, will not listen, stooges now?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 05:56:07 am »
He lost 18 points among independents over the course of 3 months.  I'll have to check, but that seems to be a record since Watergate broke over Nixon.