Author Topic: White House ordered border authorities to clear out bridge by Friday evening ahead of BLM protest  (Read 346 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
White House ordered border authorities to clear out bridge by Friday evening ahead of BLM protest

The Biden administration has set a deadline of Friday night to clear out the Haitian migrant camp that has caused major headaches for the White House , sources told the Washington Examiner.

Two senior officials within the Department of Homeland Security said the camp, underneath the Del Rio-Acuna International Bridge, is creating bad "optics" and drawing renewed scrutiny to the administration's inability to curb illegal immigration. At one point, more than 15,000 people were in the camp, though the number had dwindled to less than a third of that by Thursday.

“They want those people out from under that bridge so they can’t be seen anymore," the first official said. "It’s an optics thing. They are moving them around for process and release. They’re going to have everyone at the bridge gone in the next two days.”

As of Thursday morning, fewer than 4,000 noncitizens remained under the bridge. Roughly 3,000 to 5,000 of the 15,000 have been deported or are expected to be expelled. The remaining 10,000 to 12,000 people will be released into the country and permitted to travel nationwide, according to two top officials at different DHS agencies that handle border and immigration matters.

The sudden push to get everyone out of the squalid living conditions is only happening now following orders from the West Wing. Federal authorities learned this week of a Black Lives Matter protest scheduled to take place near the bridge this weekend and moved quickly to avoid a more chaotic scene.

"They don’t want them all riled up [at the time of the protest],” the official said, adding that most are being sent to San Antonio, a two-and-a-half-hour drive from Del Rio.

A second person who also shared operational information on the condition of anonymity wrote in an email Thursday that the “White House wants all cleared out by Friday evening.”..............

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/white-house-clear-bridge-ahead-of-blm-protest
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So they are going to stuff 10,000 Haitians across the country on their own recognizance because they don't like how the mess they created looks?

Effing Lovely.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

Criminal....... No other words...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biben admin when faced with a war from two fronts,  Invasion from the south and Terrorist from the north, Biden surrenders.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
My fantasy wish is a dragnet would be placed and scooped upevery  BLM terrorist that shows up.   Then  drop them 500 miles inside Mexico.

S. Texas patriots....  Saw the treatment Sharpton got?  I would love a repeat.  BLM is now getting brave and venturing out of their strongholds.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'An Optics Thing': Biden Administration Reportedly Orders Haitian Migrant Camp Torn Down Ahead Of BLM Protest

Taylor Giles
Contributor
September 23, 2021 9:38 PM ET

The White House reportedly ordered the Haitian migrant camp under the Del Rio-Acuna International Bridge to be cleared out by Friday night.

Two senior Department of Homeland Security officials said the camp is drawing bad publicity and new criticisms for the Biden administration, according to The Washington Examiner.

https://twitter.com/Anna_Giaritelli/status/1441193268453146632

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/09/23/joe-biden-white-house-del-rio-texas-border-patrol-black-lives-matter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Sharpton showed up but was not scooped away.

His drop point should be somewhere in Kenya
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher

His drop point should be somewhere in Kenya

and in a remote place
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.