Author Topic: Pelosi: ‘I’m Catholic. I Come from a Pro-Life Family’  (Read 2541 times)

Offline libertybele

Pelosi: ‘I’m Catholic. I Come from a Pro-Life Family’
« on: September 24, 2021, 12:13:21 am »
Hypocritical and senile!  Pelosi and Joe are devout Satanist.

Pelosi: ‘I’m Catholic. I Come from a Pro-Life Family’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D.-Calif.) said at her weekly press briefing on Thursday that she is Catholic and comes “from a pro-life family,” but that her family is “different in their view of a woman’s right to choose than I am.”

Pelosi addressed the issue when a reporter asked her about her Catholic faith and the Women’s Health Protection Act, which, according to a fact sheet published by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops “would impose abortion on demand nationwide at any stage of pregnancy through federal statute.”

“It is especially shameful that any self-professed Catholic would be implicated in such an evil, let alone advocate for it,” Archbishop Cordileone said in a statement released Tuesday. “To Catholic politicians in particular, I implore you to listen to the words of Pope Francis who just last weekend, during his flight back to Rome from Slovakia, said: “Abortion is more than a problem.  Abortion is homicide.’”

“This proposed legislation is nothing short of child sacrifice, and clearly in reaction, among other things, to the recently passed Texas Heartbeat bill,” said Cordileone. “Indeed, HR 3755 is surely the type of legislation one would expect from a devout Satanist, not a devout Catholic.”...............

https://www.cnsnews.com/index.php/article/washington/cnsnewscom-staff/pelosi-im-catholic-i-come-pro-life-family
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Re: Pelosi: ‘I’m Catholic. I Come from a Pro-Life Family’
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 12:16:53 am »
No dear, you're not.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 01:06:23 am »
Nancy, you're 81 years old and it's past time for you to start making your peace with God.  Promoting, defending and securing the killing of babies through their birth is not the way to do this.  Lying about your Catholic faith will also not help you.

Offline bilo

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 02:21:08 am »
People who tell the "big" lie begin to believe it after a while. The people they get to believe the "big" lie not only believe it, but then begin trying to convince others to believe it and next thing you know anyone who doesn't believe the "big" lie is not only wrong, but is also evil. Western Civilization is being destroyed not only because of the big lies that are being told, but because they are being perpetuated by the institutions that should be revealing they are lies.

In this case the blame for allowing this lie to grow lays with the church Pelosi belongs to. They should have made it clear long ago you can't believe in killing the unborn and be a member of this church.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2021, 02:24:02 am »
People who tell the "big" lie begin to believe it after a while. The people they get to believe the "big" lie not only believe it, but then begin trying to convince others to believe it and next thing you know anyone who doesn't believe the "big" lie is not only wrong, but is also evil. Western Civilization is being destroyed not only because of the big lies that are being told, but because they are being perpetuated by the institutions that should be revealing they are lies.

In this case the blame for allowing this lie to grow lays with the church Pelosi belongs to. They should have made it clear long ago you can't believe in killing the unborn and be a member of this church.
Agreed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 04:03:30 am »
If Nancy is a Godly Catholic in good standing, then slick willy, hitler, and stalin, mao, can go to heaven too, and so can their millions of locksteooing stooges!  Is heaven going to be overflowing and hell empty?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 04:04:28 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 03:21:13 pm »

Thomas D. Williams, Ph.D. 24 Sep 2021

Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) defended the pro-abortion Women’s Health Protection Act on Thursday, insisting that “every woman, everywhere has a constitutional right” to abortion.

Asked for a reaction to a statement by San Francisco Archbishop Salvatore Cordileone who said this week that the abortion bill is “child sacrifice,” Pelosi declared that the Archbishop and I “have a disagreement.”

In his strongly worded statement, Archbishop Cordileone said it is “especially shameful that any self-professed Catholic would be implicated in such an evil, let alone advocate for it,” adding that the bill “is surely the type of legislation one would expect from a devout Satanist, not a devout Catholic.”

“To Catholic politicians in particular, I implore you to listen to the words of Pope Francis who just last weekend, during his flight back to Rome from Slovakia, said: ‘Abortion is more than a problem. Abortion is homicide,’” the archbishop said.

“Any reasonable person with a basic sense of morality and inkling of decency cannot but shudder in horror at such a heinous evil being codified in law,” he declared.

In her press briefing, Pelosi said it is “none of our business how other people choose the size and timing of their families.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/24/nancy-pelosi-insists-abortion-not-child-sacrifice/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2021, 03:32:43 pm »
So Nancy.

What went wrong?
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2021, 03:37:23 pm »
The fact that she was born is testament to that, Nancy.

What then is your problem changing your family's morality?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2021, 03:38:39 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2021, 03:44:09 pm »
The fact that she was born is testament to that, Nancy.

What then is your problem changing your family's morality?
Nancy hates anyone who wasn’t hatched, like she was.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2021, 03:52:01 pm »

And it’s not just the Catholic church that is to blame. Plenty of Protestant churches sit quietly by while their members continue this practice of child sacrifice.
What is the gospel? I’ll put it in a sentence.
The gospel is the news that Jesus Christ, the Righteous One, died for our sins and rose again, eternally triumphant over all his enemies, so that there is now no condemnation for those who believe, but only everlasting joy.
That’s the gospel. (John Piper)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 04:01:49 pm »
Pelosi is about as Catholic as the current pope.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 04:15:45 pm »
She is such an experienced liar I doubt she even knows when she is lying anymore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2021, 04:56:00 pm »
She is such an experienced liar I doubt she even knows when she is lying anymore.
It's not that hard to determine.

Lips in motion? Yep, lying.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2021, 05:25:51 pm »
I don't know about her siblings, nephews, nieces and etc., but Miss Nancy is as Catholic as she is Pro-Life. As for her son, yeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh, I don't think so, unless he very recently repented of his multiple shack-ups and such.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2021, 08:01:25 pm »
Just another push. Just another proof, that American Free States have to come together into a formal alliance.
Not only is the Federal Government no longer necessary, they are actually a menace with malice against Americans and America.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2021, 08:06:28 pm »
Just a reminder, folks,

These are the dirtbags who called our troops returning from Vietnam "baby killers".

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2021, 08:10:24 pm »
Just a reminder, folks,

These are the dirtbags who called our troops returning from Vietnam "baby killers".

Ironic ain't it.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2021, 08:20:53 pm »

Pelosi: ‘I’m Catholic. I Come from a Pro-Life Family.

--------------------------
Er...........Nancy is a member of Frankie's Congregation, the one where the homo's rule.
It has nothing to do w/Traditional Roman Catholicism.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 10:27:08 pm by Absalom »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2021, 08:22:20 pm »
House Democrats Pass National Abortion Bill Allowing Gruesome Killings ‘Up to and Including When a Mother Is in Labor’

The Democrat-led House passed a radical pro-abortion bill, the Women’s Health Protection Act, which Republicans warn “usurps states rights and legalizes killings of viable unborn American babies up to and including when a mother is in labor.”

Hannah Bleau24 Sep 2021, 12:45 PM PDT

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/24/house-democrats-pass-national-abortion-bill-allowing-gruesome-killings-up-to-and-including-when-a-mother-is-in-labor/
Support the USO

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2021, 08:26:02 pm »
These are the dirtbags who are currently expelling mostly White Christen patriots from the military to make the American Military into a revolutionary communist junta just like Milley. The Federal Government is grooming the United States Armed Forces to be used as a paramilitary/military police force to be used in the streets against fellow Americans.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 08:32:58 pm »

--------------------------
Er...........Nancy is a member of Frankie's Congregation, the one where the homo's rule.
It has nothing to do w/Traditional Roman Catholicism.
And yet she flips out if she is denied communion. Not because she cares about Christ, or religion, or God, but because her warped mind considers the Catholic Church, and all other religions to be subservient to her as a divine Queen of the entire Earth.

There are many examples of this in the lost art of 'history' which nobody in America studies or knows anything about. History has become a subversive knowledge in America.