Author Topic: Biden Administration Opposes Honorable Discharges for Troops Refusing to Take Coronavirus Vaccine  (Read 339 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The Biden White House issued a statement this week opposing a provision in a bipartisan defense bill that would prohibit dishonorable discharges for members of the military refusing to get a mandatory coronavirus vaccine.

The Biden administration released a Statement of Administration Policy on September 21, that said the provision, authored by Rep. Mark Green (R-TN), “would detract from readiness and limit a commander’s options for enforcing good order and discipline when a Service member fails to obey a lawful order to receive a vaccination.”

“To enable a uniformed force to fight with discipline, commanders must have the ability to give orders and take appropriate disciplinary measures,” the White House statement said.

Green, an Army veteran and physician, tweeted in response to the statement:

@POTUS is trying to strip out my amendment preventing anything but an honorable discharge for servicemembers who refuse to get the COVID-19 vaccine—an amendment so commonsense that EVERY Democrat on the House Armed Services Committee agreed to it!

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/23/biden-administration-opposes-honorable-discharges-coronavirus-vaccine/

Wonder what you guys who have served think of this. @txradioguy

I also wonder if he will retroactively dishonorably discharge retirees who have refused the vaccine.

I put nothing past tyrants.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 10:38:07 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Bidens further efforts to convince young people to no longer enlist.  Many will walk away!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@IsailedawayfromFR i think it’s a load of crap on Biden’s part.  As if the GOMAR that gets put in your file if you refuse the vaccine isn’t enough…they want to ruin you in the civilian world with a DD. 

It’s absolutely uncalled for and just highlights the general hatred the left has for the military and reinforces my belief that the Biden/Obama people want to do everything in their power to break the back of the military.   
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

@IsailedawayfromFR i think it’s a load of crap on Biden’s part.  As if the GOMAR that gets put in your file if you refuse the vaccine isn’t enough…they want to ruin you in the civilian world with a DD. 

It’s absolutely uncalled for and just highlights the general hatred the left has for the military and reinforces my belief that the Biden/Obama people want to do everything in their power to break the back of the military.
Thx.

What worries me most is the most patriotic among us are considering not to join up for the defense of this country.

Joe's lies will be wounding us.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

He may have a few turncoats in the puzzle palace, but he is afraid of the rest.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Thx.

What worries me most is the most patriotic among us are considering not to join up for the defense of this country.

Joe's lies will be wounding us.

@IsailedawayfromFR rhats another part of their plan. Depress recruiting numbers to the point they have to cut the force because they can’t support the current end strength…then decrease the Defense Budget and use the money they take away from defense and pour it into their social welfare programs. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He may have a few turncoats in the puzzle palace, but he is afraid of the rest.

And that’s why he wants to run them out of the ranks.

Offline EdinVA

If we have troops that refuse to take an unapproved drug who knows what might happen.. they could let millions of illegals into the country or abandon American citizens to terrorists... gotta keep the thumb on  these guys/gals...

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
How much more will we tolerate?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.