Author Topic: Maxine Waters: Haitians Not Being Treated Like Human Beings ‘Because They Are Black’  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maxine Waters: Haitians Not Being Treated Like Human Beings ‘Because They Are Black’

Pam Key 26 Sep 2021

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Sunday on MSNBC’s “Alex Witt Reports” that Haitians had not been treated “as human beings” and said it was because they are black.

Waters said, “They should treat them like they are treating the Afghans. We’re bringing Afghans by the thousands into the country, and they deserve to be brought in because they assisted us in the war. That’s how they should be treating the Haitians, bringing in those who are eligible, vaccinating and making sure that we’re not simply trying to drive them back with our border patrol on horses, with their reins, looking at if they’re beating them.”

Witt asked, “You mentioned the Afghan refugees, those coming into our country. Why the different approach to them versus the Haitians?”

Waters said, “Let me just say this, that Haitians have been the victims of, you know, not only our country but Canada and France, for years, historically. They’re black. They’re poor. It’s the poorest country in the hemisphere. They have been exploited.”

She added, “It does not appear that they are seen in the same way that they see others. Haitians have been the victims because they were the first country to fight off, you know, the repression of France. Of course, France has made them pay a big price for it. Yes, I think they’re treated differently because they’re Black, because they’re Haitians, and because traditionally they have not been treated as human beings.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/26/maxine-waters-haitians-not-being-treated-like-human-beings-because-they-are-black/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Bullshit.

Online libertybele

Kiss my royal grits!!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is always the fugly faces speaking of the ugly face of rassism
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Where has she been? That idiot Mayorkas is letting tens of thousands of disease-ridden Haitians into the country. Just like the tens of thousands of disease-ridden Afghans.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Waters: Biden Should Know Better Than Having ‘Horses Chasing Down Black People’

Representative Maxine Waters (D-CA) said Sunday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that the Biden administration should have known better than to have “horses chasing down black people.”

Waters was referencing the images of Border Patrol agents apprehending Haitian migrants on horseback at the U.S.-Mexico border.

Acosta said, “You made this very strong charge that these images looked worse than what we witnessed during slavery. What did you mean by that?”

Waters said, “Well, first of all, the world was watching. In slavery, we didn’t have the technology that showed the kind of mistreatment that we were perpetrated on our slaves. What we saw really shocked us because what we witnessed was our own Border Patrol that we pay on horses the way we’ve never seen before, chasing Haitians who were fleeing their country and fleeing violence to be met with this kind of treatment. It is unconscionable. I meant it was bad, and it shocked me.”

Acosta asked, “Why are you so unhappy with the Biden administration about this? Is it because you expected better?”

Waters said, “It’s not so much of being so unhappy with the Biden administration in that I expected our administration to know better than to have horses chasing down black people.”

She added, “They should be working on the kind of immigration reform that would recognize the emergency that we have now.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/26/waters-biden-should-know-better-than-having-horses-chasing-down-black-people/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online cato potatoe

Worse than slavery. 

Offline skeeter

I’d hate to be standing anywhere near this seabass on judgement day.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I’d hate to be standing anywhere near this seabass on judgement day.

If it started clouding up while she was talking, I'd want to be far away.

But she's a typical Democrat. Tell a lie, get caught, double down, harder.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 11:39:17 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Where has she been? That idiot Mayorkas is letting tens of thousands of disease-ridden Haitians into the country. Just like the tens of thousands of disease-ridden Afghans.

Silly you! The truth doesn't matter.  As long as she can convince the LIV and DEMS that the Haitians are being mistreated, the better.  That way they'll have an excuse to riot.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
When you are so mentally disabled you only know one song,that is the one you keep singing.

The scary thing to me is that woman is TRULY a representative of the people in her district.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Maxine Waters mouth is as huge as a whale.
She could fit a Christmas ham in there, all in one bite.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Racist, RACIST, RACIST, The last manipulative desperate measure the democrats play to manipulate and win.  Have you noticed how overused it is now and abusively without shame as well?  Even minorities not on the PLANTATION ARE NO LONGER ENTITLED TO being the race they are of!  Useful fools have allowed them that level of abusing that power.  The nation suffers for it!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Racist, RACIST, RACIST, The last manipulative desperate measure the democrats play to manipulate and win.  Have you noticed how overused it is now and abusively without shame as well?  Even minorities not on the PLANTATION ARE NO LONGER ENTITLED TO being the race they are of!  Useful fools have allowed them that level of abusing that power.  The nation suffers for it!
It's their go-to epithet. Just wait until they figure out something catchy for using the 'wrong' pronouns.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis