Author Topic: Trump's surgeon general says he can't refinance home because Biden 'unwilling' to verify employment  (Read 244 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND by Christine Favocci 9/22/2021

Trump's surgeon general says he can't refinance home because Biden 'unwilling' to verify employment

Former President Donald Trump may have tweeted mean things about his political enemies, but he never "unpersoned" them the way the Biden administration allegedly has.

Jerome Adams, the former surgeon general under Trump who has criticized President Joe Biden's handling of COVID-19, is alleging he was denied the opportunity to refinance his mortgage after the government refused to verify his previous employment in the high-profile role.

"Real email I just received while trying to refinance my mortgage," Adams tweeted Tuesday with a screen shot presumably from the financial institution where he is seeking a new home loan.

"I'm having an issue verifying your employment as the US Surgeon General. I used both addresses provided and the US Dept of Health and Humans Services was unwilling to provide the verification," the unidentified party wrote.

Adams followed up with a screen shot of his Wikipedia entry showing that he held the position in the Trump administration from Sept. 5, 2017, to Jan. 20, 2021 -- the day Trump left and Biden took office.

Adams humorously noted that "they won't accept Wikipedia as a reference."

This lighthearted take underscores the absurdity of the government's resistance to providing that information when it's a matter of public record and easily verifiable.

It's possible this is one of the many bureaucratic blunders that happen every day, like when living people are declared legally dead through a paperwork mixup.

But if what Adams is being told is true, this sounds very much like another ominous sign of what's to come for anyone who holds the wrong political views -- complete ostracization from society.

This article appeared originally on The Western Journal.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2021/09/trumps-surgeon-general-says-cant-refinance-home-biden-admin-unwilling-verify-employment/

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Shortbus Joe...redefining "petty" daily.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Shortbus Joe...redefining "petty" daily.
Afraid its worse than that. Ostracizing political opponents from society is commie sh*t.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 02:40:35 pm by skeeter »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Too bad that Jerome Adams's policies, he being an ardent supporter of vaccine mandates and a huge Lockdown Annie, would have him fit right in with his co-conspirator Tony Fauci in the Biden administration.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024