Author Topic: Arctic Front Engulfs Europe, Heavy September Snow to Blast Western U.S., + Subtropical Queensland S  (Read 274 times)

rangerrebew

Arctic Front Engulfs Europe, Heavy September Snow to Blast Western U.S., + Subtropical Queensland Suffers Rare Spring Snows and Winter-Like Lows
September 23, 2021 Cap Allon   
Strong Arctic Front Engulfs Majority of Europe

It’s going unreported –surprise-surprise– but this week, the majority of Europe is suffering an early-season chill.

Conversely, the UK has been experiencing a warm September to date–but Britain is the exception, not the rule, and in recent days mainland Europe has been logging temperature departures as much as 20C below the seasonal average.

This week, ‘blues’ and ‘purples’ have colored central and eastern regions, as well as Iberia.

Below were the forecast anomalies for Tuesday and Wednesday, respectively:

https://electroverse.net/arctic-front-engulfs-europe-heavy-september-snow-to-blast-western-u-s-sub-tropical-queensland-suffers-rare-spring-snows-and-winter-like-lows/

Online roamer_1

Heavy September Snow to Blast Western U.S.

See @Smokin Joe ?? I toljaso... This whole dang thread is because my plow truck needs a tranny,  **nononono* :whistle:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Heavy September Snow to Blast Western U.S.

See @Smokin Joe ?? I toljaso... This whole dang thread is because my plow truck needs a tranny,  **nononono* :whistle:
Yep, better get that done before the weather hits.
Looks like that is mostly going to the higher elevations, which means we won't see any of that moisture until May or June, when it goes downriver, and some of it won't even come this way...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis