Author Topic: Ex-I.C.E Officials Spill The Beans About Biden Sneaking Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Into The Cou  (Read 111 times)

rangerrebew

Ex-I.C.E Officials Spill The Beans About Biden Sneaking Thousands Of Illegal Immigrants Into The Country
Stevie B. Stevie B. September 22, 2021   

According to a former field office director for the United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), tens of thousands of foreigners are being released into the United States as of right now.

According to Fox News, Tom Feeley, the former director of the Buffalo ICE branch, “claims that ICE headquarters pressures local field offices to release large numbers of migrants in order to make room for more people coming across the border.” “In addition, as an increasing number of migrants cross the border each day and overcrowd the facilities there, headquarters will frequently return and demand even more releases in order to make room for even more aliens.”

“It’s happening on a grand scale,” Feeley told the network. “They’re getting pounded every day fielding calls from headquarters about who they can release to make room for more people on the border. And the following week, they’re getting more calls almost daily, again, about who can you release to make room for more people on the border.”

https://dailypol.com/ex-i-c-e-officials-spill-the-beans-about-biden-sneaking-thousands-of-illegal-immigrants-into-the-country/

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe isn't sneaking anything anywhere. He blatantly doing anything the DCP wants him too right out in the open because he knows no one can or will stop them.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
In his 2024 campaign, Mr. Trump ought to pledge that he will place an immediate moratorium on ALL immigration into the United States for at least the first two years of his next administration.

Would that make you more likely, or less likely to vote for him?

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Golly Gee Whiz Wally, its like elections have consequences.  Could people be convinced to move past denial, utter stupidity?
What a massive undertaking that was! (and it ain't fully over yet!)
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions