Author Topic: BOOK: Joe Biden Called Donald Trump a ‘F**ing A**hole’ Who ‘Isn’t Really An American President’  (Read 723 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BOOK: Joe Biden Called Donald Trump a ‘F**ing A**hole’ Who ‘Isn’t Really An American President’

Charlie Spiering 22 Sep 2021

Before he ran president, Joe Biden bitterly criticized President Donald Trump, expressing his frustration with his leadership according to a new book.

When Biden spoke to his team about running for president in 2020, he cited Trump’s presidency as his biggest reason.

“This guy just isn’t really an American president,” Biden said.

The comment was recalled by Biden’s political adviser Ron Klain who was present for the meeting in the book, Peril by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa.
Biden was deeply unsettled by Trump’s presidency, especially after his comments about the riots in Charlottesville.

“I just feel like I have to do this,” Biden said. “Trump represents something fundamentally different and wrong about politics.”

The book also recounts other incidents of Biden’s views on Trump behind the scenes.

After Biden was inaugurated as president, he walked into one of the rooms in the White House where Trump had set up a large video screen to practice golf.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/22/book-joe-biden-called-donald-trump-a-fing-ahole-who-isnt-really-an-american-president/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Trump needs to leave this alone... biden is destroying himself and does not need any help..

Online libertybele

Trump needs to leave this alone... biden is destroying himself and does not need any help..

I don't see Trump just letting this pass.  Keep in mind Joe is not only destroying himself but he's destroying our country as well.

I keep hoping for some Divine intervention.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 09:44:59 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

Yes, that would be nice. At most, just say, "Demented man says what?"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yes, that would be nice. At most, just say, "Demented man says what?"

Or in true Rick James Fashion....

Alzheimers is a helluva condition.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He has the right to, but not the ability.
@Cyber Liberty @RonWhite
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.