Author Topic: Actress Uma Thurman Celebrates Killing Her Baby in an Abortion: “I Have No Regrets”  (Read 593 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actress Uma Thurman Celebrates Killing Her Baby in an Abortion: “I Have No Regrets”
National   |   Micaiah Bilger   |   Sep 22, 2021   |   12:03PM   |   Washington, DC

Actress Uma Thurman revealed for the first time Tuesday that she aborted her unborn baby when she was a young adult just beginning her career.

Though Thurman insisted that she has “no regrets,” her abortion story is full of pain and trauma. She admitted that, after more than three decades, it “saddens me even now.”

The 51-year-old actress (“Pulp Fiction,” “Les Misérables”) wrote about her abortion in an op-ed at the Washington Post. She also criticized the new Texas heartbeat law, which is saving as many as 100 babies and mothers from pain, regret and death every day.

“This law is yet another discriminatory tool against those who are economically disadvantaged, and often, indeed, against their partners,” Thurman wrote. She slammed the pro-life law as “something akin to horror,” claiming it is “a staging ground for a human rights crisis for American women.”

She seemed to be trying to convince herself that her abortion and others’ are ok, despite the pain and loss that she experienced.

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2021/09/22/actress-uma-thurman-celebrates-killing-her-baby-in-an-abortion-i-have-no-regrets/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

No regrets, but sadness. M'kay.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org