Author Topic: Dems Block Bill That Would’ve Designated the Taliban a Terrorist Organization  (Read 141 times)

rangerrebew

Dems Block Bill That Would’ve Designated the Taliban a Terrorist Organization

By Jacob Bliss | Breitbart.com

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR), on the Senate floor Tuesday, slammed the Democrats for blocking a bill that would have designated the Taliban a terrorist organization.

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) objected to Cotton’s motion in the Senate, asking for unanimous consent for his bill to require the State Department to designate the Taliban as a Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO).

Before asking for unanimous consent, Cotton explained that Afghanistan “has fallen to a medieval band of degenerate savages known as the Taliban.” The senator pointed out that “You won’t hear anyone in our government call the Taliban what it is: a terrorist organization.”

https://channel411news.com/2021/09/22/dems-block-bill-that-wouldve-designated-the-taliban-a-terrorist-organization/

rangerrebew

I'm sure, however, they would support a bill to call Jews terrorists. :im waiting:

Offline Kamaji

I'm sure, however, they would support a bill to call Jews terrorists. :im waiting:

Yup.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrats have already made it quite clear, it is Americans and especially white Americas that are the terrorists, democrats already have sided with vicious evil muslim Saddam Hussein, Taliban, tyrants against our own military and soldiers, and for Muslims against Americans 9-11.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions