Author Topic: House Republicans Deliver Three Articles of Impeachment Against Joe Biden  (Read 159 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Republicans Deliver Three Articles of Impeachment Against Joe Biden

Wendell Husebø 22 Sep 2021

Rep. Bob Gibbs (R-OH) introduced three articles of impeachment against President Biden on Tuesday for mishandling the deadly Afghan evacuation, creating the southern border crisis, and attempting to usurp the Supreme Court ruling to expand the federal moratorium on evictions.

The first article of impeachment speaks to Biden’s violation of “his constitutional oath to faithfully execute the office of President,” regarding the southern border crisis.

“I take this seriously. I don’t think it’s haphazard. I’m not trying to get media attention for myself,” Gibbs told the Washington Examiner. “He’s done so much damage to this country in less than nine months, which is really scary.”

The second article concerns trashing the separation of powers by illegally attempting to extend the federal moratorium on evictions. “Despite the clear warning from the U.S. Supreme Court” and “with no legislative directive from the U.S. Congress,” Biden violated a key principle of American republicanism, Gibbs wrote.

“He’s not capable of being commander-in-chief, and that’s obvious by the actions since Day One when he took the presidency back in January,” Gibbs explained.

The final article of impeachment asserts Biden “failed to act responsibly as Commander in Chief with regard to the withdrawal of United States forces from Afghanistan.”

“At some point, they’re gonna be held accountable for their actions, and this is kind of putting them on notice,” he told the publication. “Maybe something like this makes the White House think twice before they do some of this nonsense.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/22/house-republicans-deliver-three-articles-of-impeachment-against-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: House Republicans Deliver Three Articles of Impeachment Against Joe Biden
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2021, 09:15:11 pm »
This is just a waste of time and money.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2021, 09:20:21 pm »
The House has a DEM majority as we all know, and nothing will become of this.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
 By Andrew Mark Miller | Fox News 9/22/2021

Four House Republicans file impeachment articles against Biden over border and Afghanistan

The Republicans say Biden violated his duties as president

A group of House Republicans has filed articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden.

"I filed articles of impeachment against @POTUS based on what I believe to be clear violations of his duties," Rep. Bob Gibbs of Ohio posted on Twitter Wednesday the day after filing the impeachment articles. "There are dynamics in Congress preventing this from being debated. But I could not stand by while Biden commits flagrant & deliberate violations of his oath of office."

Gibbs explained that Biden's handling of the surge of illegal immigrants at the border and his attempts to extend the federal eviction moratorium constitute a failure to carry out his duties as president.

"His willful negligence of the border crisis is a failure to maintain and defend American sovereignty. Biden’s attempts to extend a federal eviction moratorium despite the Supreme Court’s warning and his own admission that he has no power to do so is a blatant and intentional action that violates the separation of powers​," Gibbs told the Daily Mail on Wednesday.

More: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-republicans-file-impeachment-articles-border-afghanistan

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 01:47:57 am »
Some how i think the odds more heavily favor a snowballs chance in hell!   How long will people mistake the sociopath wicked as being normal people?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 01:49:52 am »
The House has a DEM majority as we all know, and nothing will become of this.
At present, no. If the GOP had a majority in both houses, the Kabuki fest would be on. But in the end, I doubt anything will come of it but a registration of protest that might be handy in home districts come election time.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bilo

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 02:16:54 am »
At present, no. If the GOP had a majority in both houses, the Kabuki fest would be on. But in the end, I doubt anything will come of it but a registration of protest that might be handy in home districts come election time.

I think you're right as of now. If the Pubs gain majorities in the House and Senate an impeachment and conviction could happen for violating a Federal Judges order to resume Trump's wait in Mexico policy. Biden not adhering to a legal ruling is a crime.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home