Author Topic: Chinese whistleblower claims first COVID outbreak was INTENTIONAL and happened in October 2019 at Mi  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chinese whistleblower claims first COVID outbreak was INTENTIONAL and happened in October 2019 at Military World Games in Wuhan - two months before China notified the world about virus

Defector Wei Jingsheng said virus may have first spread at military tournament
    Reports emerged in October 2019 athletes at event fell ill with mystery sickness
    Mr Jingsheng alleged China deliberately spread virus during Military Games
    He claims he took his concerns to senior figures in the US gov but was ignored 

By Charlie Coë and Levi Parsons For Daily Mail Australia

Published: 22:44 EDT, 21 September 2021 | Updated: 10:08 EDT, 22 September 2021

A whistleblower has sensationally claimed China deliberately spread Covid at a military tournament two months before the rest of the world knew about the deadly virus.

Ex-Chinese Communist Party insider Wei Jingsheng said The World Military Games in October 2019 could have acted as the virus' first superspreader event.

The international tournament for military athletes was held in Wuhan - the origin of the Covid-19 pandemic - two months before China notified the World Health Organisation about its first cases.

Mr Jingsheng claimed it was no coincidence some of the 9,000 international athletes who gathered for the event reportedly became sick with a mystery illness.

more w/video
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10014895/Ex-Chinese-Communist-Party-insider-Wei-Jingsheng-speaks-Wuhan-theory-relating-Covid-19.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why do we have to keep getting balanced news reporting from non-US sources? 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

If true, this was a deliberate biological attack on the world....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You are right, but I'd venture 75% of the world's leadership is in the hip pocket of the Chicoms.  It's like blowing the whistle on your boss.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

You are right, but I'd venture 75% of the world's leadership is in the hip pocket of the Chicoms.  It's like blowing the whistle on your boss.
And even if the leaders are not, their economies are.... terrible situation

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Chinese propaganda in the early part of the pandemic accused the United States of deliberately introducing the virus to that same event. So for that to be the first superspreader event would be, in a twisted sort of way, consistent.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why do we have to keep getting balanced news reporting from non-US sources?
Because American reporters, as a rule, are unbalanced.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What better way to crash Capitalist economies when the US is holding Presidential elections the next year?
 It is the year leading up to the election which most affects the outcome. As the "Leader of the Free World", the POTUS will get a lot of the blame or credit for what happens, depending on media spin.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis