Author Topic: The Left Is Still Going After the McCloskeys. Here's What Consequence the Missouri Couple Could Face  (Read 75 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Left Is Still Going After the McCloskeys. Here's What Consequence the Missouri Couple Could Face Now.
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Sep 21, 2021 9:06 AM

When Missouri Gov. Mike Parsons followed through on his promise in late July to pardon Mark and Patricia McCloskey after they brandished firearms at BLM activists who threatened the couple last summer, it looked like the final chapter in their saga had been written. Months prior, the attorneys had already pleaded guilty to misdemeanor charges, paid fines and given up their weapons. But now, they may face more consequences.

A Missouri official wants the state Supreme Court to suspend their law licenses. In a court filing, Missouri Chief Disciplinary Counsel Alan Pratzel said the governor’s pardon erases their convictions but “the person’s guilt remains.”

“Pratzel said both crimes showed 'indifference to public safety' and involved 'moral turpitude,' warranting discipline. He recommended that the Supreme Court indefinitely suspend the McCloskeys’ licenses,” reports KMOV4.

Mark McCloskey pleaded guilty to fourth-degree assault and had to pay a $750 fine, while Patricia McCloskey pleaded guilty to second-degree harassment and faced a $2,000 fine.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/09/21/mccloskeys-could-be-back-in-legal-fight-n2596218
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Meanwhile, Colinford Mattis, who was a NYC lawyer who used molotov cocktails to firebomb an NYPD van, is still playing footsie with a prosecutor about getting his plea down to disorderly conduct.

Disgraceful.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Am I reading this wrong?  I thought all charges were in the misdemeanor category.

If that is the litmus test of offenses, every lawyer in MO who has had a speeding ticket would be having their license suspended.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.