Author Topic: Costco warns customers over delays on essential household item  (Read 197 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Costco warns customers over delays on essential household item
« on: September 21, 2021, 10:30:51 pm »
I don't shop at Costco, but I went grocery shopping today and shelves were scantily stocked.  Meat prices have skyrocketed again and it was ridiculous; I paid over $23.00 for a dang chuck roast!  Pasta sauce was scarce, Uncle Ben's rice was nowhere to be found.  Toilet paper and paper towels were in abundance though and the cost so far hasn't risen since I last shopped.

Costco warns customers over delays on essential household item

Costco shoppers may see a 'slight delay' in toilet paper

"Due to increased volumes, you may see a slight delay in the processing of this order," Costco's customer service team said in a purchase order confirmation email viewed by FOX Business. 

The retailer noted that the company is "working to fulfill everything as quickly as possible" and that customers will get a follow-up email with tracking information once an order has shipped.   ...........

https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/costco-warns-customers-over-toilet-paper-delivery-delays
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Costco warns customers over delays on essential household item
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 10:36:15 pm »
The price of beef is just incredible. I really would like to get some steaks while the weather still permits grilling, and will have to bite the bullet, pricewise.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Costco warns customers over delays on essential household item
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2021, 10:41:39 pm »
The price of beef is just incredible. I really would like to get some steaks while the weather still permits grilling, and will have to bite the bullet, pricewise.

We ate the last of our Kansas City Steaks and maybe we'll splurge one last time, but I think we're going to have to really buckle down and watch our pennies; things aren't going to get any better.

Taxes and inflation are going to eat us alive!! Thanks China Joe.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.