Author Topic: Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. Duri  (Read 683 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: John Durham Will Seek Indictment of Democratic Lawyer for Allegedly Lying to the F.B.I. During ‘Russian Collusion’ Investigation

Paul Bois 16 Sep 2021

Former U.S. Attorney John Durham has told the Justice Department he will ask a grand jury to indict cybersecurity lawyer Michael Sussmann for allegedly lying to the F.B.I. during the “Russian collusion” investigation, according to the New York Times.

John Durham, who was appointed by the Trump administration to investigate the probe into Russia’s alleged election interference, will reportedly seek an indictment by a grand jury over a meeting between Michael Sussmann and the F.B.I. in 2016 when Sussmann claimed to not have been working on behalf of a client while raising suspicions about Donald Trump’s ties to Russia.

Michael Sussmann is now a partner at Perkins Coie – a prominent law firm often employed by Democratic politicians – and previously “represented the Democratic National Committee on issues related to Russia’s 2016 hacking of its servers,” per the Times.

Sussmann denies that was working on behalf of the Clinton campaign.

“Mr. Sussmann has committed no crime,” Sussmann’s lawyers, Sean M. Berkowitz and Michael S. Bosworth of Latham & Watkins told the Times. “Any prosecution here would be baseless, unprecedented and an unwarranted deviation from the apolitical and principled way in which the Department of Justice is supposed to do its work. We are confident that if Mr. Sussmann is charged, he will prevail at trial and vindicate his good name.”

Since Sussmann’s alleged crime occurred on September 19, 2016, Durham will have to bring a charge by this weekend due to the five-year statute of limitations for such cases. Attorney General Merrick Garland will reportedly not overrule Durham’s request for a grand jury to indict Sussmann.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/16/john-durham-will-seek-indictment-of-democratic-lawyer-for-allegedly-lying-to-the-f-b-i-during-russian-collusion-investigation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Well, that's certainly small beer for such a grandiose "investigation".

Offline EdinVA

Sacrificial lamb... how about all the DOJ/congressional crooks that it took to pull this off and cover it up?

Offline ironhorsedriver

To be honest, the FBI doesn't have a lot of credibility right now. Some of the biggest lies and cover ups are coming from them.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Less filling....
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Less filling....

Definitely

Leaves a bad taste in the mouth, too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ryan J. Reilly
@ryanjreilly
 · 55m
BREAKING: A federal grand jury has returned an indictment against cybersecurity attorney Michael Sussmann, who represented the DNC in connection with the 2016 Russia hack. The indictment was sought by Special Counsel John Durham. https://huffpost.com/entry/michael-
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
To be honest, the FBI doesn't have a lot of credibility right now. Some of the biggest lies and cover ups are coming from them.
Likely some of the most egregious acts of "insurrection" did, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

https://twitter.com/ArthurSchwartz/status/1438648955584360448
They're Democrats. They don't listen to the CIA, unless they conform to the narrative. Hillary was pissed off because the 'fix' wasn't enough to put her over the top (which meant her loss was even worse than what we saw). No wonder they were all in shock.
Jeez, even the NYT fawned over how wonderful she was.  :3:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien