Author Topic: Breaking: Female college student first to graduate from Army’s ‘toughest’ special operations course  (Read 161 times)

rangerrebew

Breaking: Female college student first to graduate from Army’s ‘toughest’ special operations course

Stavros Atlamazoglou | August 25, 2021

Today, a female college student is set to make history by graduating from one of the toughest special operations courses in the entire U.S. military.

Sandboxx News has learned that on Thursday a female cadet will become the first woman in the Army to ever graduate from the Army Special Forces Underwater Operations School (SFUWO).

A rising junior at a state school and a member of the Reserve Officer Training Corps (ROTC), the female student has also been chosen as the class honor graduate, a remarkable distinction reserved for the best student who has distinguished him or herself through his or her physical and mental fortitude. 

“The news is a very big deal. [Combat] Dive school is arguably the toughest school in the military with the highest attrition rate. It demands perfection and attention to detail every single day. The course is long and wears down everyone,” John Black, a retired Special Forces warrant officer and combat diver, told Sandboxx News.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/breaking-female-college-student-first-to-graduate-from-army-special-operations-combat-diver-school/

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am somewhat suspicious when I hear about females graduating from a male endurance course.
The guy behind the female would grab her waist and lift her up to the chin-up bar to make sure she got the required number recorded.
On a ruck march, the guys would take the female(s) ruck sacks and carry it for them so they could complete the course.
Not saying any of this happened in this case. There are lots of strong women out there. It is just that based on what I have seen, I have doubts.
These courses and exercises were based on young healthy men. Any female would have a much more difficult time completing them.
Even the very word 'female' is now an amorphous term which could mean anything.

Because of enforced and very obvious Democrat affirmative action double standards, whenever you see a female, homosexual, or minority in a position of power, there is always some lingering doubt, including with other women and other minorities. Not because of sexism, or homosexual antipathy, or racisms. It is because Democrats have made it mandatory that these groups are promoted and elevated regardless of their qualifications or their actual performance.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I am somewhat suspicious when I hear about females graduating from a male endurance course.[/b]
The guy behind the female would grab her waist and lift her up to the chin-up bar to make sure she got the required number recorded.
On a ruck march, the guys would take the female(s) ruck sacks and carry it for them so they could complete the course.
Not saying any of this happened in this case. There are lots of strong women out there. It is just that based on what I have seen, I have doubts.
These courses and exercises were based on young healthy men. Any female would have a much more difficult time completing them.
Even the very word 'female' is now an amorphous term which could mean anything.

Because of enforced and very obvious Democrat affirmative action double standards, whenever you see a female, homosexual, or minority in a position of power, there is always some lingering doubt, including with other women and other minorities. Not because of sexism, or homosexual antipathy, or racisms. It is because Democrats have made it mandatory that these groups are promoted and elevated regardless of their qualifications or their actual performance.

@240B

"SOMEWHAT" is such an inadequent word.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DB

"Identified" as female?