Author Topic: BREAKING...Coroner confirms body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, identity un  (Read 7071 times)

Online libertybele

It's something that has built up over a long time. All it would take is for one to prove me wrong, but none has so far. So eventually it was going to come to a head, I guess.

Anyway, I've put on some music and it seems to be calming me down. I'll let y'all get back to your discussion, because it appears I have nothing of value to contribute to it.

A tragedy has happened and it seems that you have made light of the tragedy because of your bad luck with women.

Hopefully listening to some tunes will help you.  Prayers for you @jmyrlefuller

Peace.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When you've been rejected by the sum total of womankind without so much as a first date, yeah, you get bitter. Especially when you're at the age when you were told people start buckling down and marrying for the sake of marriage and they're not.

I'm in a bad mood today. It's resting heavy on my mind right now, and this constant shoving of pretty girls in my face is just aggravating it worse. Just a reminder of what I'll never have.
Not to poke your mood, but I have had the good fortune to meet a lot of very attractive women in my time. Some are practically angels-wonderful people, others reside at the other end of the spectrum despite breathtaking beauty. Outward appearance is no guarantee of inner beauty, and being hung up on that just objectifies the person, it doesn't relate to who they are. If their appearance is coloring your perception of them, that does neither of you any favors.
Guys have that 0-10 rating scale for looks, but I have found that attractive people who are oblivious to their physicality tend to have good personalities, while those who are aware of their appearance can readily grow bitter or use that to their advantage, at times ruthlessly. I have seen, too, where being beautiful can work against a woman, and they can become jaded because of the never ending pack of hounds who just want to own them or get in their pants, ad who don't care who they are, deep down. I have found that girls (ladies) who'd rate a 5-7 often gain a couple points on personality, and that many who just don't have that good fortune in the DNA lottery to be attractive still have winning natures.
I can honestly say, that no matter how pretty, it's rare that I'd trade troubles with some fellow for the girl on his arm.
But if you have been fixated on looks, you may have passed many soulmates by. If you trust in God, know He has a plan for you, and that you may be looking in the wrong place. Bitterness won't help that quest, it will only make you less attractive.

And you do have one point, however.  It is the pretty girls who get front page coverage, not the ones who are less attractive. It's all part of the 'attractive=good' stuff we get from a lifetime of being exposed to advertising and media, and I have found it just isn't always so. We have been programmed to have greatest sympathy for those who are pretty, ignoring that everyone has feelings and a right to live their lives.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 12:25:43 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Laundrie family's lawyer, Steven Bertolino, issued a statement Sunday after the FBI revealed that a body found in Wyoming was likely Gabby Petito.

"The news about Gabby Petito is heartbreaking.  The Laundrie family prays for Gabby and her family," Bertolino said.

Fox
https://www.foxnews.com/us/body-found-where-gabby-petito-search-is-underway-in-wyoming-no-confirmation-of-identity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

A tragedy has happened and it seems that you have made light of the tragedy because of your bad luck with women.

Hopefully listening to some tunes will help you.  Prayers for you @jmyrlefuller

Peace.

He's got a point though. She wasn't the only one murdered in the US over the past month.

I do think the mystery is part of it though.

Online libertybele

I haven't been following this story that much but it seems to me there are a couple of stories (and Videos) of her being pretty high strung, Anxiety Issues perhaps. 
   Been there, done that and with that being said @libertybele Elimination is Never an Option.     

Honestly, I've only heard bits and piece of the story.  Perhaps they both had anxiety issues which would escalate a situation; it obviously ended tragically. 

I think we've all had our share of dealing with flipped out people.  I had a guy that took me to pick out wedding dresses and a church on our first date .... long story short I kept things calm and was scared of the whackadoo and was thankful and happy when he took me back home and I made excuses not to see him again when he called (pre cell phone era)  and luckily he finally stopped calling and disappeared from my life.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

@jmyrlefuller if I could throw some GOOD Women your way, you know I would Bro, seems I've hit a dry spot also Robin packed up her Chrysler 3 weeks ago. I'm gonna start hitting the bars next week for the warmth of a smile (or whatever).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Smokin Joe

He's got a point though. She wasn't the only one murdered in the US over the past month.

There is a 'human interest' angle that will mean at some point this will end up as an episode of some true crime show. Did they fight and he leave her behind, only to fall prey to some predator type? Did she subsequently get in a fight with someone else and get killed? Did he kill her and leave her? We don't even know that this is her body and the speculation can run wild, especially with a relationship that has been characterized as somewhat tempestuous. 

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Online libertybele

...hmmm maybe the parents have the FBI on a wild goose chase and he didn't go to the North Port Carlton Reserve.  He could be anywhere. I think that they're covering for him.

North Port Police
@NorthPortPolice

10h
The search for Brian Laundrie continues Sunday morning in the Carlton Reserve. A team of more than 50 looking for anything of note after his parents say this is where he went. We continue to corroborate all info in the search for him and Gabby. 1-800-CALL-FBI.

https://twitter.com/NorthPortPolice?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1439587408253755393%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.winknews.com%2F2021%2F09%2F19%2Fsearch-expected-to-continue-for-brian-laundrie-gabby-petito%2F

Online corbe

Search resumes of 'vast' preserve for boyfriend of missing 22-year-old

3 hrs ago

North Port, Florida, police said a team of officers picked up the search for Laundrie in the Carlton Reserve north of Laundrie's home in North Port. The search began on Saturday but was suspended overnight due to darkness.

"A team of more than 50 looking for anything of note after his (Laundrie's) parents say this is where he went," North Port police said in a post on Twitter Sunday morning.

Laundrie has been named by police as a "person of interest" in Petito's disappearance. The 23-year-old Laundrie, who returned home more than two weeks ago without Petito and has refused to speak to the police, has not been seen since Tuesday, according to law enforcement officials.

<..snip..>

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/search-resumes-of-vast-preserve-for-boyfriend-of-missing-22-year-old/ar-AAOzllp?ocid=msedgntp
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Last Edit: September 20, 2021, 12:47:34 am by libertybele »

Offline skeeter

A life tragically cut short is just that, but daytime TV is chock full of these kinds of fictional mysteries. People are naturally drawn to the real thing 'cause they're fed a steady diet of the fake stuff.

Offline Hoodat

But if you have been fixated on looks, you may have passed many soulmates by. If you trust in God, know He has a plan for you, and that you may be looking in the wrong place. Bitterness won't help that quest, it will only make you less attractive.

Amen to that. 

@jmyrlefuller I came to a point in my life where I realized that my chooser was broken.  After spending 2½ years living in complete hell with a very attractive (and very crazy) woman, I realized that I was doing a very poor job of directing the play.  My misery was so great that I finally reached a point where I was willing to turn my will and life over to the care of G-d.  So I put it in His hands.  I gave up my pursuit of running the show myself, and instead surrendered myself to Him, allowing him to mold and shape me as He saw fit. I prayed that He would take all of me and cut away those things in me that were not pleasing to Him.  I began to be transformed.  I no longer needed a woman to be OK.  My mind was renewed.

The end result was that G-d had set aside a woman for me that was beyond any concept of who my ideal wife would be.  After 18 months of dating (and most important of all, no sex) we married. 

Marriage is a covenant with G-d.  Once you understand that, you will be more receptive to the type of person who is truly your soulmate.

Get yourself fixed first.  Tonight when you pray, ask G-d to reveal himself to you.  Then offer yourself to Him as a living sacrifice and give Him permission to mold and shape you into what he destined for you from the beginning.  You won't be disappointed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

Amen to that. 

@jmyrlefuller I came to a point in my life where I realized that my chooser was broken.  After spending 2½ years living in complete hell with a very attractive (and very crazy) woman, I realized that I was doing a very poor job of directing the play.  My misery was so great that I finally reached a point where I was willing to turn my will and life over to the care of G-d.  So I put it in His hands.  I gave up my pursuit of running the show myself, and instead surrendered myself to Him, allowing him to mold and shape me as He saw fit. I prayed that He would take all of me and cut away those things in me that were not pleasing to Him.  I began to be transformed.  I no longer needed a woman to be OK.  My mind was renewed.

The end result was that G-d had set aside a woman for me that was beyond any concept of who my ideal wife would be.  After 18 months of dating (and most important of all, no sex) we married. 

Marriage is a covenant with G-d.  Once you understand that, you will be more receptive to the type of person who is truly your soulmate.

Get yourself fixed first.  Tonight when you pray, ask G-d to reveal himself to you.  Then offer yourself to Him as a living sacrifice and give Him permission to mold and shape you into what he destined for you from the beginning.  You won't be disappointed.
I underwent something similar. Two divorces in five years. They were more emotionally brutal than economically, but I made up my mind I was definitely doing something wrong.  I decided to take a year off from serious dating. Nine year later I remarried, this time to a woman I had dated twenty years before, who had remained a friend through the intervening years. God has a plan, and it was revealed to me when I let Him. 

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's a great place to appear to disappear, too. Some Miss Clairol, a little work with a razor and scissors, (or let it grow), a change of outfit, and poof...
Somehow I doubt he's in Richard Kimble's league.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

So is Low-T looking for the one armed man?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

Maybe, but you can find out how to do most anything on YouTube (except get well from COVID)

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I'm thinking he killed himself...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm going to fork the stuff about my personal life into a separate thread, out of respect for the deceased and the board.
https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,448798.new.html#new
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I don't think he has the balls.  But then... you could be right.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

What makes you think that?  I think he's a coward; any man that abuses a woman is a coward.  Too coward to off himself. We'll know more after we find out how she died; was she strangled, bludgeoned, or perhaps she met her fate accidentally?  Maybe she fell, hit her head on a rock and he left her there thinking since the cops knew of an altercation, he would be blamed.

I think he's on the run and the parents diverted the FBI giving him time to run to a place where he cannot be extradited like Russia, Maldives, Montenegro, Iceland, Switzerland ..... there are many place to hide if you've got the $$ to do so.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

What makes you think that?  I think he's a coward; any man that abuses a woman is a coward.  Too coward to off himself. We'll know more after we find out how she died; was she strangled, bludgeoned, or perhaps she met her fate accidentally?  Maybe she fell, hit her head on a rock and he left her there thinking since the cops knew of an altercation, he would be blamed.

I think he's on the run and the parents diverted the FBI giving him time to run to a place where he cannot be extradited like Russia, Maldives, Montenegro, Iceland, Switzerland ..... there are many place to hide if you've got the $$ to do so.

I agree about him being a coward....so you maybe right

I also agree with you about his parents...I hope they can prove they helped him get away...

btw Nancy Grace doing an hour on Fox News at 9 est
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

In the middle of a gator swamp.   That's how I'd do it.  Good luck finding my body.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm wondering if the delay in identifying the body was due to it being mauled/eaten by wild animals. 

Or, was it to delay the announcement while they hoped to locate the guy.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, no confirmation of identity

Investigators on Saturday continued the national search for missing woman Gabby Petito a week after she was first reported missing. The search for her fiancé Brian Laundrie, who is a person of interest in the case, has ramped up since police officers went to his Florida home Friday expecting to speak to him and were told by his parents they hadn't heard from him since Tuesday.

Covered by: Brie Stimson , Peter Aitken, Michael Ruiz, Audrey Conklin and Michael Lee

@mystery-ak

Hmmm,ifn ah didint no betta,ah mite spect foul play wuz involved in dis.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!