Author Topic: BREAKING...Coroner confirms body found where Gabby Petito search is underway in Wyoming, identity un  (Read 7063 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Classic "missing white woman syndrome" -- what the heck does the even mean @jmyrlefuller ?

A black man pissed in his Grape Nuts.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I turned on FOX and heard the press release; obviously an emotional time.

His parents didn't relay that her boyfriend was missing for days.

Lots of places to hide out in FL and survive.  However, his picture has been splashed all over the news.  Lots of reptiles he's going to have to contend with if he's hiding in a preserve.  He could make his way to the Everglades or to the Keys -- but he's going to have a hard time staying hidden.

The boy has mental issues.  The question is...will he kill himself or cry like a baby when they find his sorry Low T ass.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I turned on FOX and heard the press release; obviously an emotional time.

His parents didn't relay that her boyfriend was missing for days.

Lots of places to hide out in FL and survive.  However, his picture has been splashed all over the news.  Lots of reptiles he's going to have to contend with if he's hiding in a preserve.  He could make his way to the Everglades or to the Keys -- but he's going to have a hard time staying hidden.
It's a great place to appear to disappear, too. Some Miss Clairol, a little work with a razor and scissors, (or let it grow), a change of outfit, and poof...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Rest In Peace. Prayers for her family.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

Rest In Peace. Prayers for her family.
Yes, whether this is Gabby's body or not, someone lost their life.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

It's a great place to appear to disappear, too. Some Miss Clairol, a little work with a razor and scissors, (or let it grow), a change of outfit, and poof...

By the films of him he doesn't have a lot of hair, so if he were able to  grow his hair out and grow a long beard, you're right, he'd be hard to spot.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Classic "missing white woman syndrome" -- what the heck does the even mean @jmyrlefuller ?
Missing white woman syndrome: the phenomenon where the media disproportionately blows up over missing persons cases involving pretty young white women, usually with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Perhaps it's my bitterness toward that sort of person, but a person with that bad of taste in men... well... if she'd dated me instead, she'd still be alive.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

The boy has mental issues.  The question is...will he kill himself or cry like a baby when they find his sorry Low T ass.

Hypothetically -- they may have gotten into an argument and he decided to leave her at a campground and she may have met her fate some other way.

He did contact an attorney though and he may have been advised to say nothing and maybe not to call the police.

You're right, will they find him dead or alive? 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Offline libertybele

Missing white woman syndrome: the phenomenon where the media disproportionately blows up over missing persons cases involving pretty young white women, usually with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Perhaps it's my bitterness toward that sort of person, but a person with that bad of taste in men... well... if she'd dated me instead, she'd still be alive.

Woah, you are full of yourself tonight.  Good luck to ya @jmyrlefuller 

Offline Smokin Joe

Not sure why you'd be bitter toward people you never even met.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

I've had experience with Women like Gabby, you negotiate whether they get the car and drop you off at Greyhound or vice versa, he picked the option rarely discussed.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

I think her parents had some connection or money.  We have a woman from my area who has been missing for over a year; she did make it on to Time magazine, but the national news to my knowledge never covered the story.

At to @jmyrlefuller comment ... bitterness towards white women with blonde hair and blue eyes is what I'm getting ...  it's  a personal issue obviously.

Back on topic....

I think that the boyfriend will now be a suspect and not a person of interest.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
When you've been rejected by the sum total of womankind without so much as a first date, yeah, you get bitter. Especially when you're at the age when you were told people start buckling down and marrying for the sake of marriage and they're not.

I'm in a bad mood today. It's resting heavy on my mind right now, and this constant shoving of pretty girls in my face is just aggravating it worse. Just a reminder of what I'll never have.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

I don’t think you’re a mean person, but honestly, you haven’t a clue. Ask me sometime about the living hell my family was (and is) put through at the hands of a truly evil man. A little empathy goes a long way. Your post has saddened me immensely.  **nononono*
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online Wingnut

Hypothetically -- they may have gotten into an argument and he decided to leave her at a campground and she may have met her fate some other way.

You're right, will they find him dead or alive?

C'mon. Real men don't do shit like that to women they know. Unless they are women, they know.

Offline libertybele

I've had experience with Women like Gabby, you negotiate whether they get the car and drop you off at Greyhound or vice versa, he picked the option rarely discussed.

Sigh .... by the films she seems very sweet and free spirited. 

I'm hoping for the family's sake that they find the boyfriend so that they can have some questions about her death answered. I hope they get some closure.

Prayers up for Gabby's family.

Offline libertybele

When you've been rejected by the sum total of womankind without so much as a first date, yeah, you get bitter. Especially when you're at the age when you were told people start buckling down and marrying for the sake of marriage and they're not.

I'm in a bad mood today. It's resting heavy on my mind right now, and this constant shoving of pretty girls in my face is just aggravating it worse. Just a reminder of what I'll never have.

Sorry you have a rough time with women, but I'm hearing a bad attitude towards them that's coming through loud and clear.

Offline libertybele

I don’t think you’re a mean person, but honestly, you haven’t a clue. Ask me sometime about the living hell my family was (and is) put through at the hands of a truly evil man. A little empathy goes a long way. Your post has saddened me immensely.  **nononono*

I am so sorry to hear that @debrawiest   Prayers up for you and your family.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Sorry you have a rough time with women, but I'm hearing a bad attitude towards them that's coming through loud and clear.
It's something that has built up over a long time. All it would take is for one to prove me wrong, but none has so far. So eventually it was going to come to a head, I guess.

Anyway, I've put on some music and it seems to be calming me down. I'll let y'all get back to your discussion, because it appears I have nothing of value to contribute to it.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Wow... care to share what happened? No details if you're not comfortable.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I follow this story because I follow a lot of "Van life" and nomadic types on Youtube. I also like true crime.

Offline corbe

Sigh .... by the films she seems very sweet and free spirited. 

I'm hoping for the family's sake that they find the boyfriend so that they can have some questions about her death answered. I hope they get some closure.

Prayers up for Gabby's family.

I haven't been following this story that much but it seems to me there are a couple of stories (and Videos) of her being pretty high strung, Anxiety Issues perhaps. 
   Been there, done that and with that being said @libertybele Elimination is Never an Option.     
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.