Author Topic: Kevin McCullough: Treason… There, Somebody Said It.  (Read 115 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin McCullough: Treason… There, Somebody Said It.
« on: September 19, 2021, 02:41:04 pm »
Treason… There, Somebody Said It.
Kevin McCullough

Posted: Sep 19, 2021 9:00 AM

The actions of the current administration consistently undermine the welfare of the American people, they are endangering American welfare, and they have snuffed out American lives.

There is no other word for it.

This administration has committed treason. Multiple fronts in multiple ways, multiple times.

For the last number of months my good friend Shelley has been on my case (in a friendly sort of way.) She has argued that someone needed to label the actions of the current administration with the strongest term in our legal and linguistic tradition: treason.

Given the reality that the left often effectively labels things with terms that sometimes end up changing the entire nature of a debate her concern came from a place with two objectives: that the American people have a deeper understanding of the facts, and that they be given the truth about the severity of the situation.

Being a columnist who ultimately seeks to impact how people think, I’ve been cautious to embrace the strategy. In a rhetorical sense I’ve patted her on the head and promised to consider.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2021/09/19/treason-there-somebody-said-it-n2596124
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34