Author Topic: So how did 15,000 Haitians suddenly find their way to Del Rio, Texas?  (Read 69 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 19, 2021
So how did 15,000 Haitians suddenly find their way to Del Rio, Texas?
By Monica Showalter

The migrant mass of some 15,000 mostly Haitians now illegally on U.S. territory in a squalid, never-before-seen shantytown under a bridge near Del Rio, Texas demands some answers.

Here's how bad it is:

https://twitter.com/BillFOXLA/status/1439245698768285711

It's natural to want to know how this formed? Why is it so big? Why did it end up at Del Rio, Texas, a town ill-equipped to accommodate them? How did these people fly or sail from faraway Haiti? Are more on the way? And where the heck is Joe Biden and his brainless, disengaged border czar, Kamala Harris? Joe was last seen at the beach in Delaware as this crisis fireballed and Harris was last seen flipping a coin to kick off a sports event. The only actual action from this administration in this monster crisis has been a hamfisted attempt to shut down a Fox News drone in a bid to halt photos of the specter from being broadcast to the public.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/so_how_did_15000_haitian_illegals_suddenly_find_their_way_to_del_rio_texas.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: So how did 15,000 Haitians suddenly find their way to Del Rio, Texas?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 01:37:23 pm »
Those Haitians are REALLY good swimmers!   :rolling: :rolling:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: So how did 15,000 Haitians suddenly find their way to Del Rio, Texas?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 01:43:19 pm »
They were flown in by Soros, and other far-Left Communist America hating groups.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.